Half-Serious Poll #5 (Solaris VII - What do you want?)

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Solaris VII (25 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you want Solaris VII portrayed in MWO?

1. No Solaris VII: It doesn't fit within the idea of MWO at all! (Well not really...) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Yes, add Solaris VII: Use it as background concept for flavor, or as a minor influence at best. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Yes, add Solaris VII: I want to be able to fight other Mechs One-on-One and have access to experimental mechs and equipment! (2 votes [8.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

4. Yes, add Solaris VII: I want to be able own a Mech Stable or to Bet my hard earned C-Bills on Mech-fights! (5 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

5. Yes, add Solaris VII: Just the maps please! I want to fight in the offical Solaris Arenas like "The Factory" or Ishiyama! (2 votes [8.00%] - View)

6. Yes, add Solaris VII: I want to be able to rank and win Champion of Solaris for that Year! (2 votes [8.00%] - View)

7. Yes, add Solaris VII: ALL!...I WANT IT ALL!!!! HAHaHaHHAHahah!!!! I can take it! GIVE ME MORE!!!! (14 votes [56.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

8. Solaris VII, What the heck is that? (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Felix Dante

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 400 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

I have checked the older posts, and while I have seen plenty on Solaris, nobody has done any polling on what we want as a group that we would like to see...So here it is. :huh:

I also know the Developers consider Solaris VII to be important and will do something with it in MWO, even if we don't know what it is yet. So on that note, let's give the developers yet another upchucking of our opinions and see if anything sticks! :blink:

So vote and let's see who is in the majority on the Game World and who is in the minority! :P

Moderators FYI: If you plan to merge this Poll with another (I would prefer you didn't of course) please try not to lose the Poll when you do. You can't add (or re-add) a Poll to a topic already posted from what i can tell.

Edit: Added a choice for those who might not know about Solaris VII.

Edited by Felix Dante, 21 March 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#2 MilitantMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

At very least I want gambling, the ability for anyone to go to Solaris and fight, and have a ranking with championship match during the year.

#3 Felix Dante

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 400 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Any more takers yet? :lol:

I voted for it all! I want me some Solaris fights! :P

#4 Stahlseele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Aall oof iit!
Especially Ishiyama and the Davion Arena!
Steiner was in MW4, Liao was in MW4, Marik was in MW4.
No Davion and Kurita though . .

#5 The Destinator

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Could you imagine betting on matches played by other people? That'd be pretty freaking sweet!

#6 Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

It is my ferverent hope that something like this happens!

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users