107 replies to this topic

#101 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Will paint skins be able to be reapplied or will they be for one use, if they are one use what about special skins such as the PC Gamer skin?

#102 tyrone dunkirk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

It's stated under your FAQ ( y'know, the one that was here since the creation of the site? ) that we should be 'looking foward to' a future announcement concerning the Unseen... so, when exactly will that announcement be made public? It seems like that's been pretty un-discussed ( 'where's my Warhammer?' threads aside), and that the announcement itself has been utterly forgotten. It'd ease the souls of a hefty percentage of the community to know that there's some kind of decision regarding the Unseen.

Edited by tyrone dunkirk, 21 October 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#103 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Posttyrone dunkirk, on 21 October 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

It's stated under your FAQ ( y'know, the one that was here since the creation of the site? ) that we should be 'looking foward to' a future announcement concerning the Unseen... so, when exactly will that announcement be made public? It seems like that's been pretty un-discussed ( 'where's my Warhammer?' threads aside), and that the announcement itself has been utterly forgotten. It'd ease the souls of a hefty percentage of the community to know that there's some kind of decision regarding the Unseen.

Well there was this post by Paul on the Reddit AMA

http://www.reddit.co...nline_a/c6l3l2c

Question: "Hey Paul, great job so far :) My question:
Considering the fact that FlyingDebris is doing full redesigns of every chassis being included in MWO, would you please address the possibility of unseen/reseen designs? To most of us, it seems as if his work would preclude any legal problems from arising, though we would certainly understand if it were not something PGI wanted to risk. I think the fanbase would be incredibly appreciative of a simple nod in one direction or another."

Paul: "Why must you do this to me? What did I do to you?
FlyingDebris IS doing an awesome great job at redefining the looks of the classic Mechs. When it comes to the unseen/reseen designs, there is always the question of legal matters. No, we don't need to go pointing fingers at anyone but it's the reality of the situation. Our fearless leaders Russ and Bryan would be the only ones to be able to make the call on the inclusion of those Mechs. There's nothing really technical keeping us from including them, it's a matter of making sure the variant/chassis we come up with is worth the time and money needed to invest in getting them done.
Now I came in here promising myself not to dodge any questions but from the bottom of my heart... yeah yeah.. trolls have hearts... I am not the one to answer this question for you."

But I too would like to know about Unseen as well, but I've asked every other Ask the Devs so I should probably give it a rest before I incur Garth's wrath ;)

Edited by Watchit, 21 October 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#104 Karyuudo

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

For those of us who grew up using a joystick and keyboard combo as the controls of a battlemech since MW2, can you please enlighten us on current Joystick functionality and UI in the game and perhaps give an ETA for it's finalized implementation?

#105 Red squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Will the Gauss cannon exploide when it is destroyed.
And will this explosion also effect neighboring hitboxes

(e.g. CAT-K2 RT Gauss explodes, CT gets damaged too)
(e.g. CNT 9A RA Gauss explodes RT get damage too)

#106 Reichs

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

Sorry if this has been raised before but i couldn't find it so...
When we start to see Clanners, will it be during a random 8v8 being interrupted by Clan 'mechs PvPvE or 8vClan PvE.
This is assuming that Clanners are NPC's.
Also how will the challenges be issued by the clan 'mechs. I can't recall if they did at the start or if they never challenged IS at all
If Clanners are not NPC's, who will be piloting them and again with the challenges if relevant.
Finally, are we likely to see the Elemental in an attacking Clan formation. 8v Nova Commander (5 'mechs and 25 Elementals)

#107 Vulture2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

- tried to find any, but i cant find any official response to the 0 armor bug.
are you aware of it? its game breaking and you sure cant release the game like that, imagine the outrage when one buys his k atlas for mc and it comes bugged.

- any news on euro servers?

- open beta? when? cant wait to start the final grind ^^

#108 Starsider

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users