This is a BAck story for a charector i wrote a while back and thought i would share it.

7 replies to this topic

#1 LoneDragon

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 32 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

The dust slowly drifted thru the light, as a small fumbeling noise was heard. A long low moan escaped from her body as the door was opened and the world exploded in light. The sheet covering her rippeled in the wind that caressed Tabithas body. Slowly the sheet was pulled down, Tabitha's body stood in the light in all her glory.

The man slowly ran a hand across her leg stopping to caresse a burn mark on her ankle. He looked at her massive chest and smiled knowing this gal had been graced by many more experianced then He. Slowly circleing Tabitha he nodded in apreciation of her well worn figure, noteing the odd scar and the blemish's. Finally moving forward to mount Tabitha.

Her ladder creaked as he slowly rose past Her hip. Stopping to pull a manual trigger, a chain ladder dropped from he shoulder. he then continued to rise. Past the shoulder and up the the hatch. HE inspected for rust as he went and grimaced as he saw the rot that had started on her skin. Hatch opening to his tender touch, He slid into the back of Tabithas head. The lights twitched on as He moved inside of Her.

"Please confirm identity." Came across the sultry voice of Tabitha.

"Romeo Echo Seirra Tango, Oscar Victor Echo Romeo. The man Allmost Whispered. Thinking about the age of Tabitha and praying she didnt decided to kill him if he got this wrong. He had found the code among His Grandfathers things shortly before he found Tabitha's title.

"Good morning Marvin Mahoun it has been 17 years, 263 days since your last visit," The sultry voice purred at him.

Slipping his neurohelmet on and plugging in, the nausea washed over him. Lord i hope this works he thought. "Command Overide 14 Bravo."

"Please state pilots name" Tabitha SAid sounding allmost confused.

"This is James Mahoun." He mentally prayed and crossed himself visibly.

"New pilot James Mahoun there is a message in the buffers for you."

Sighing as the nausea abated "Tabitha please play message while you bring yourself to 40% power and run a basic diagnostic."

"Accepted"

His grandfathers voice came from the all about the cockpit. "James i have left you Tabitha here. She served me well in the war 3039 and shortly there after i met Milly, that would be your grandmother. She was ment to go to your father." Marvin paused sounding like His voice had faltered. "But Greter, doesnt need it now, and you do. She aint fancy, but when i won that starburst i was offered any mech i wanted, any mech the duke said, but I couldnt imagine being in anything outher then Tabitha. she was how i met your grandmother you know. No i just told the duke i was happy he had survived that fight and asked if he could fix Tabitha here.

You have to understand me and tabitha by the time of my retirement had been thru something like 65 enguagments up and down the border of the snakes. I (he pauses) well I couldnt see Her scrapped and Me to retire in some parade mech. Took those techs 7 months and a lot of blood and sweat, the whole time I acted like an expectant mother checking on Tabitha daily. I guess thats why Milly let me marry Her. Not tho Tabitha is yours. Treat her right and there is nothing this old Thundelbolt cant get you thru. She doesnt have any of the bells and whistels of the newer mechs i saw come out later. Tabitha has something they dont, Love. Marvin Mahoun Out.

James just sat and listened while his grandfather had rambled, and knew He had meant every word.

"Power at 40% James, and diagnostics detect a fault in the right lower leg actuator. Should i bypass?"

"No Tabitha just lock the actuator, We have somewhere to be." Smiling as he eased the throttle forward.

Loud cracks and pings sounded off her hull as the rust and dirt broke free. Tabitha's Heart, a 260 Magna Fusion Thrumed to life under Him as she took her first few steps. Staggering like a drunken sailor with the first steps. Tabitha finally accepting His neural embrace, as he shifted Her down the path headed to the main road.

"Ok Tabitha, lets find out what happened to the old man that he told me to come get you." Tabitha leaned forward and ran down the road tword the smoke on the horizon.

#2 Damion Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Not bad.

#3 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Not bad at all. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this. And it's always nice to see some T-bolt love..

#4 LoneDragon

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 32 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

I have actully decided to expand on this but not as a BT story. i am changing a few things. but it will still follow this fellow and tabitha.

Edited by LoneDragon, 23 March 2012 - 08:34 PM.

#5 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

awwww :D

#6 LoneDragon

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 32 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

well i just sat down and banged out something like 40k words working on this thing. c a n t s t o p ..... it like i am possesed.

doesnt mean i wont share some more of it.

Edited by LoneDragon, 23 March 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#7 Archtus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

Let is know what happens.

#8 LoneDragon

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 32 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

well the story has breached the armor of my brain, it has whipped past 100k words, and is allmost to the point of being a novel. and i will sooon be starting the second book. i may actully have to see if i can find a way to publish it.

its going well and i keep thinking of new storys i want to tell in this world i made. its insane.

Edited by LoneDragon, 14 April 2012 - 02:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users