Is this for real?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Knight512

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Been playing MW since MW3 and quit at what ever the last expansion pack was for MW4, can't even remember lol. Can't wait to see if this pans out...

#2 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

So do we :unsure:

#3 rance

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

Vancouver, BC....guess that didn't register. Does that mean you guys will be at PAX Prime? Not that far to travel and we can steer you clear of the crappy places to eat near the convention center!
And you probably don't hear this enough, but thanks for taking up the mantle of the MechWarrior IP. I hope it works out to the benefit of everyone....you guys, so you can make some money and keep putting out more content, and us guys, so we can jump back into the MW Universe and blow stuff up!

#4 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Well if that's the case, then I'm sure Garth would really be appreciative, right Garth. *looks inquisitively and grins* Anyhow, Knight512, rance, it with great honor that I extend the warmest welcome to the greatest forums in the world, just remember we are as dedicated, and reverent towards this game, and toward the devs, that at their slightest whim, they would have an army ready to take over the world. And if not, well, at least he'd have a lot of guaranteed money to make more games, to make more money.... and then I will be in Paradise, with all these true Mechwarrior games around.

Edited by guardian wolf, 29 March 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#5 Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Postrance, on 29 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

Vancouver, BC....guess that didn't register. Does that mean you guys will be at PAX Prime? Not that far to travel and we can steer you clear of the crappy places to eat near the convention center!
And you probably don't hear this enough, but thanks for taking up the mantle of the MechWarrior IP. I hope it works out to the benefit of everyone....you guys, so you can make some money and keep putting out more content, and us guys, so we can jump back into the MW Universe and blow stuff up!

Paul mentioned during the NGNG podcast taping last night that he'd be going to E3 and PAX prime. Don't take this as gospel, as things change. Plus Paul could just be trolling and saying that HE was going to those, and not MWO :unsure:

#6 Alpha Nexus

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Location**Error1320_Data_File_Corrupted**

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

My friend and I haven't played something like this since Lone wolf any game of them that I should try before this one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users