2 replies to this topic

#1 Rhyus

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Ok, I've looked through the data on the website and I've scanned some of the forums, but, I just can't seem to find where it talks about the different types of gameplay. So far, all I've heard mentioned here and there is solo play and faction play and the like, but there is no descriptions of what those mean. I heard something about faction play allows to fight for a planet or two or something like that, but I've not seen how it does that or what that all entails, like can a House take over the entire universe, like you could in MPBT: 3025? Can anybody point me to these descriptions?

#2 Orzorn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • LocationComanche, Texas

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostRhyus, on 29 March 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Ok, I've looked through the data on the website and I've scanned some of the forums, but, I just can't seem to find where it talks about the different types of gameplay. So far, all I've heard mentioned here and there is solo play and faction play and the like, but there is no descriptions of what those mean. I heard something about faction play allows to fight for a planet or two or something like that, but I've not seen how it does that or what that all entails, like can a House take over the entire universe, like you could in MPBT: 3025? Can anybody point me to these descriptions?

Have you looked at http://mwomercs.com/...munity-warfare/?

In there, you'll see that you can not take over the entire Inner Sphere due to there being core worlds which can not be fought over.

Additionally, all that is in the game now, mission-wise, is team deathmatch. A second game mode will be team-deathmatch, but with mech drops. Each player gets 3 mechs, and when your mech is destroyed, you return to the dropship and get to pick another mech to drop into combat with.

#3 Rhyus

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Ok, thanks. That helped a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users