• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 913 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

NAIS Office of Experimental Technologies
New Avalon

This series of essays will be targeted at explaining, in clear detail, the history, role, and execution of Mobility Warfare (MW) on the modern battlefield.

In the first essay, I will discuss MW's origins. Beginning on the ancient battlefields of Terra with the introduction of the horse to warrior all the way through it's near perfection in the planning tables of Alexander Kerensky.

The second will focus on it's roll in the battlefields of today. With the increased application of Star League era ArcheoTech, I will explain how MW is again a truly viable, and superior, warfare model.

The last will go over the basic concepts that MW is built upon. These foundations are the product of the NAISOET facility's Technology Implementation Program.

This series will be made available to all AFFC company commanders for use in tactical exercises. Contact your Regimental Command for hard copy clearance.

Cordially,
Franklen Avignon,
Captain, First Davion Guard
Alpha Batallion

#2 Iron Horse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationIjima, Xinyang; Benjamin Military District, DC (IRL: Inglewood, CA)

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostFranklen Avignon, on 01 April 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

The second will focus on it's roll in the battlefields of today. With the increased application of Star League era ArcheoTech, I will explain how MW is again a truly viable, and superior, warfare model.

The second will focus on it's role in the battlefields of today. With the increased application of Star League era ArcheoTech, I will explain how MW is again a truly viable and superior warfare model.

Fixed.

Edited by Iron Horse, 11 April 2012 - 04:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users