Looking for AFFS Regiment

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dandyman

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

I had been putting off this decision for a long time now, but have come to the conclusion that its time to pick a side and find a group that'll have my back while I watch theirs.

A little bit about me:
  • I'm pushing 40 and looking for an older group to game with. I don't have the patience for kids that aren't my own. (Like I have a whole lot of patience for them at times.)
  • I've got a pretty active family life and don't game as much as I once did. In a good week, I'll get online for a couple of nights for a few matches, but other weeks I'll be lucky if I play one.
  • My BT experience goes back to the TT days and MW2. Life was a little hectic when MW3 & MW4 came out, so I missed out on thsoe.
  • Lore and RP is of some importance, but ultimately I really just want to play with people that value teamwork and camraderie.
Thanks in advance,

-dandy

Edited by Dandyman, 28 October 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#2 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Dandy

Why not give us a try. The HeadHunters of Davion.

Currently active and looking for new players, we are a bunch of mechheads, of which the majority are over 35.
Currently looking for new and experienced pilots wanting to fight the good fight for Davion.

Check us out @ www.hhoh.com (main site) and if your happy, drop by on the TS server, 50.22.145.232:7345. No password required

If you like what you see and experience, drop by mwo.enjin.com and sign up.

regards

Lt Chewie
1st Company
3rd Battalion

#3 SmAuthor

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 38 posts
  • LocationOwasso, Oklahoma

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Also check us out at http://mwo.enjin.com

Maj. SmAuthor

#4 Dandyman

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

I think I will. Now I just need a new headset and zero power outages from this damn hurricane.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users