Join Oath's Family

1 reply to this topic

#1 Oath

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Oath,
Hello all to those who seek a group to call family or those who are just looking. This is the Oath clan, group, and corps. Please read every word as it may be the very most importance to you. We are the Oath. We work together and not alone. We never give up on each other. Oath is newly experience group. So don't worry if you only know very little about mechs and war. We will teach you and we promise to provide the best of knowledge to keep you alive.

The Rules and or Guide Lines are simple.
Break them once and you will be on probation.
Second time is a trial of you're innocence.
Third time and you will be seen as a rival, a trader, a shame, and a lie. You will be dishonored discharge from Oath and will be banned from ever joining agian. Every thing you worked for or towards will be taken away and you will be sent to the list of Those who lost their path and broken the Oath.

The Rules and or Guide Lines as shown below:

1.) Showing up late two times to a meeting or battle with out a reasonable reason.
2.) Giveing excuses four times, we only have reasons.
3.) Never disobey the higher ranked personal or Oath himself.
4.) ALWAYS Respect all team mates and peers.
5.) Don't betray or leave Oath as we will never leave or betray you.
6.) Curising is over abused, we want a clear and heathly chat. We do understand that sometimes we need to let anger out.
7.) Be ture to you're job, this means don't leave you're post or duty.
8.) We DO NOT accept racist re-marks towards anyone, Not even you're enemy.
9.) You can never be turned down to see Oath, unless the problem is unworthy. Send an email to Oath to see if you're problem is unworthy or not.
10.) DO NOT BREAK THE OATH

Please read the Oath out loud:

We Fight only for the Right,
We Protect those who deserve to be Protected
We fight Together and never Alone
We do Not fear Evil
We do not do the Wrong things or the Best things, we ony do the Right things
We are Oath
We do not break the Oath
As it may serve Help full and Hope full
This is the Oath
This is who we Are.

Now with rules and the oath out of the way,
We may begin with why you should join. Like i said, we do not give excuses. We only give reasons. So these are five reasons on why you should join.

1.) You will be protected like family: Not every group and or clan can be as close as we are. We are borthers or sisters to one of each other.

2.) We belive in Justice: When i say Justice i mean freedom. Sure we have rules and the reason for that is so this group and or clan will not be in chaos. We mean freedom as you may choose any path you want. We give equal chances for everyone and yes, that means you.

3.) Joining is free: Unless of course you are on the Those who lost their path and broken the Oath list. You may be fine to join back or might never be able to join agian.

4.) Every one is friendly: Don't worry if you know nothing about mechs. You're ethics or religion does not matter ethier. Like i said, We are brothers or sisters to one of each other. We are always there for you as you are always there for us. We help with Personal love issues to game issues.

5.) We are proud to call are selfs Oath: Pride is one of the main keys in being happy. Just have fun!

Now you know most of Oath.

Please use this as an application:

Name:

Callsign:

Timezone:
House/Faction:
Playstyle:
Roletype:
Preferred Weight:
Experience:
Motto:

Also you can use the signature i have as it is the offical signature of Oath.

Good luck to you're Future, to what ever it may bring.
-Oath

Edited by Oath, 13 July 2012 - 08:26 AM.

#2 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Sounds like a nice family cult. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users