Good UK Jenner mechwarrior looking for team.

5 replies to this topic

#1 SumoRex

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Location22nd Avalon Hussars. New Avalon

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

UK scout looking for my first team to join. If you are disappointed in my perfomance, let me go.
However, you won't be.
I have had enough of the PUGs where in my Jenner I am the top damage scoring player... I wish to join a real team where the damage is done by the right mechs.
If the Mediums/Heavies/Assaults can't even beat me for damage, it means they're just not good enough. It's ridiculous if I have to win games on my own...
I would love to be in a team where the bigger you are the harder you hit. Is anyone up to the challenge?

I am maxed out on modules and have a full set of Jennies with upgraded kit....

I can follow orders and react very well in combat

If I can't make your team better I'll eat my hat...

SumoRex

andyrATsumo-digital.com

#2 Isotobe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...g/page__st__560

http://www.deathshandbrigade.net/

Come give us a look!

#3 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hey Sumo, KaoS Legion has a dedicated European wing with a good few players from the UK. Our player-base is mostly MechWarrior veterans from the most dominant units of previous leagues (KaoS, HEL, MG, AC, HFH, and so on). You can read the long version here.

Our focus is 100% on competitive play (leagues, tournaments, and the meta-game to come) and as such our roster is invitation-only. You sound like you're the right kind of player, so feel free to drop by our forums and say hi -- we'll get you set up on voice comms and kill stuff together, see if we are right for each other.

#4 Silverhawkts

• PipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 62 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

4th Red Rogue Stalkers are UK/ Scots based Merc Unit .Get in the ground level and build a merc unit you will be proud to be in , fight for the C-bills and most of all have fun .All are welcome just login and join TS 3 is a must C3 just does not cut it

#5 SumoRex

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Location22nd Avalon Hussars. New Avalon

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for the heads up guys. I will most definitely be in touch. Just bought the TS3 app for iPad. I just need to sus it out to get to speak with you guys.

Catch you real soon.
Andy

Edited by SumoRex, 04 November 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#6 Minos Murdoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 252 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hi Sumo,

Think i've seen you in a few games, you'd be welcome at The High Guard. Come check us out (link below)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users