Aus Based Veteran 'Mech Jock Here

No replies to this topic

#1 Skipper Chibbs

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

G'day and thanks for taking the time to read.

Now that open beta is here, I consider my time in PUGlic service well and truely over. I'm looking for a group of like minded players to get my stomp on with.

Here's a run down on what I'm after:
  • Mature. I'm in my 30's... The last thing I want for my free time is to spend it babysitting.
  • Casual but competitive. Ranks? Scheduled training sessions? No thanks.
  • Skilled - I'm a damn good (imo) pilot and tactican. I have situational aware. I know when to both deliver my punches and pull them. I expect the same from my lancemates.
  • Filthy humor. At the end of the day, if we're not cracking jokes about dead babies and pink cigars, what's the point!? I'm not always the one making the jokes, but I'll never tell you clean your verbal act up (pinky swear).
  • Oceanic prime time play!
What I can bring to your group:
  • One mad mean 'Mech mauling machine. There's no way around sounding like a self-important ******** when saying this, so here it is - I'm the ducks nuts at 'Mech combat.
  • Years and years of Mechwarrior experience. Everything from MW2 through to current. This includes keeping myself fresh and honed in the dark years between MW4 and MWO with that tastiest of tasty mods, MWLL (Callsign 'Skipper' if you played).
  • Filthy humor. What did the deaf, dumb and blind child get for christmas? to find out, we'll just have to get your game on.
If I seem like a fit for your group, please let me know. If you're not part of a crew but just feel like getting away from the pugs, feel free to add me.

Thanks again for reading.

Skipper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users