SPACE B@STARDS! - a clan of pain and glory

8 replies to this topic

#1 ARTIEthestrongestmanINTHEWORLD

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

yo sup i had to censor this cuz apparently 10 year olds play MWO and the forum *'s out our name lol

Posted Image

The Space B@stards were begotten centuries ago and each convicted of the most repugnant and awesome crimes. Imprisoned in suspended animation and launched into space on a prison ship, they drifted around the galaxy, getting grumpier and grumpier with each passing century.
Finally, House Marik, in its hour of most dire need, turned to the last true badasses in the universe: the Space B@stards. Only their brand of hardcore asswhuppin and snarky banter can save freedom and make money. They were thawed-out, dumped into mechs, and promised that - if they are victorious - they will be painlessly executed. It is for this dazzling future that they now do battle.

Space B@stards is based in the United States of America, the best union of states IN THE WORLD, but they accept players from other inferior nations just so long as they talk America language. There are no requirements except that you play smart. You don't have to do anything redonk like turn the game into your life or wear our t-shirt or sign-up for forums or download programs or anything you don't want to do, just so long as you play really well and don't let your team down.

So if you're good at this game and you play it to kick gAuSS and make other mechs explode, and you don't want so much of the bother that usually goes with an organized group, just friend either me or Spook Island, send us a message, we'll get you in a group and see how it goes. It's laid-back but that doesn't mean casual; you have to be skilled.

For the moment we use C3 to communicate but we're looking at all options including carrier pigeon and seaborne message-bottles.

Edited by ARTIEthestrongestmanINTHEWORLD, 30 October 2012 - 04:29 AM.

#2 Spook Island

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

So it begins...

#3 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

So is this a FWL unit or an affiliated Merc Corp?

#4 ARTIEthestrongestmanINTHEWORLD

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

I have no idea what those are in terms of actually playing the game and if it's just some roleplay thing then we don't care at all.

#5 EnyaMouth

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 27 posts
  • Locationoklahoma

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

I LOVE BEING A SPACE *******

#6 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Artie, it's just wondering why this was posted in the Marik forums, it's only RP if you RP it. For the rest of us, it's laying the groundwork for Community Warfare when it comes, and finding/joining units and pilots to group up with.

#7 VinnySlick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 92 posts
  • LocationAtreus

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Yes... this thread definately took a wrong turn and got lost in our house forums.

#8 ARTIEthestrongestmanINTHEWORLD

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Vinny I like the pink in your banner, really cutesy.

No, Space Bstards are Marik, calm your butthurt.

#9 Joe Luck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostARTIEthestrongestmanINTHEWORLD, on 01 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Vinny I like the pink in your banner, really cutesy.

No, Space Bstards are Marik, calm your butthurt.

FYI. Marik's colors tend to be purple which sometimes gets thrown to a dark pink. That's not Roleplaying but the history and status of House Marik. So anyone who is House Marik will have a "pink" banner attached to them whether they like it or not.
Also, community warfare will supposedly have separate feature and caveats for people who are House units and people that are Mercenary units working for a House. Defining which helps future planning connections between house units and mercenaries. It's a simple question. Which could be answered merc or house unit without the flame...

I wish you luck and welcome to MWO and Marik.

This is for "Space Democracy" and "A Marika"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users