New Casual Player Reporting

16 replies to this topic

#1 Attack Boss

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

Loyal Pilot to the House of Davion here. Bought my trusty Jenner and I am geared up and ready to grind. Recorded a kill in my first 10 matches so pretty happy :( Looking to join up with a group.

#2 Joker Two

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

Well met, T.urd Furgeson. Always glad to meet another Fed Suns Jenner pilot. The Aces Wild are a Davion-aligned Merc' unit focused on casual, fun play. We use teamspeak and are open to all skill levels. Feel free to check us out: http://www.the-aces.com/ PM me if you have any questions.

EDITED: Just so you know, the MWO forums will censor your first name if anyone tries to type it. Found that out the hard way typing yours.

Edited by Joker Two, 24 April 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#3 Attack Boss

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

LOL really? That is funny. Censored. Damn

#4 Joker Two

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

Yeah, it is. Here, I'll show you. **** Ferguson.

EDITED: Your profile name shows up normally, just if someone tries to type it out it gets censored.

Edited by Joker Two, 24 April 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#5 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hi T u r d,

You are going to have some fun on the forums with that name :wacko: Come do some drops with C4 on the House Davion TS server (address in sig). We are a very casual group with the only requirement being to have fun. We are gearing up for 12v12 so have some open spots for new players. Good mix of players with mechbuilding and lore knowledge. Just bring a mech, sense of humour and an alcoholic beverage!

See you on the battlefield!

#6 Attack Boss

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

I take it one cannot change their name :wacko:

#7 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

You can get your name changed if you have a good reason, and I'm thinking the devs will think you have a good reason....

Just send in a support ticket. Tell them what your name is, tell them why you want to change it, and tell them what you want your new name to be.

I know someone else who got their name changed, so you should be able to as well.

#8 Apoc1138

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

Feel free to check out Head Hunters of Davion

Our web page is http://mwo.enjin.com .
If you would like to try us out, feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak, the server address is 50.22.145.232:7345

We have enough players that there are always several drop rooms running, we run some organised events / participate in tournaments, but also have plenty of room for casual players who can't commit to playing at set times and just want to jump in when they have the time

#9 Attack Boss

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Thanks for the info...i really didn't think when I initially setup that the name would be an issue...in reality its a name from the Jeopardy skit from SNL. Oh well thats what I get for trying to have a sense of humor. :wacko:

#10 Iwaslost

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

So T u r d s getting ready to drop? -badum tish-

#11 Rick Rawlings

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Just change your name back to Burt Reynolds and you'll be ok...

#12 Attack Boss

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

Ok well I changed my name from T u r d Furgeson to Attack Boss...tongue and cheek to what my employess call me. Im disappointed that I was censored lol.

#13 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

Hey Attack Boss, I kept meaning to ask if you had any luck with your name, the really weird thing was just 5 mins after your post with t u r d being censored, I saw 'wankers' uncensored in another post - thought you could use that??? :wub:

If you haven't found a group yet, get on the House Davion TS server and get some drops in. Lots of great groups to choose from, just make sure you give C4 a try!
/Trak

#14 funnymanv

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

If you want to kick back and have a good time with friends, the Robinson Ranger Brigade is exactly what you’re looking for! Check out our Recruiting office at http://rrb.enjin.com/recruitment ! We are recruiting for every play style and weight class! We are one of the Larges organized groups currently in House Davion!

#15 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Mr. Ferguson/ Attack Boss/ Whatever:

As the honorable Mr. JokerTwo noted- come check out Aces Wild. We have a Beer Bunker, a bunch of very cool people and two (TWO!) clowns for our CO's birthday party.

www.the-aces.com

#16 BoPop

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 543 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Fack censorship.... all it does is make us be more creative when cursing. sheesh. golly gee wiz, beaver mom will be peeved with you...

oh yea, welcome to mwo.

Edited by BoPop, 10 May 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#17 Ghost Davion

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

:A mechwarrior descends from a Victor clad in a black neurohelmet and black shorts and shirt with the logo of MIIO "Rabid Foxes on the muscle shirt". Reports to high Command of the MIIO .:Ghost Davion Reporting for duty:The commander looks him over and hands him a folder marked secret detailing a new unit starting uo his new command and a dossier full of names avaible for recruitment.:(Iam returning from downrange in the suck i had the beta when it first came out jsut never got to play it)

Unit Designation:1st Avalon Assault Guard

RC:COL.Ghost Davion

XO:

"Coming soon for activeduty"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users