- - - - -

Match Scores

9 replies to this topic

#1 uboat950

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Is there a way to see all of my match scores.

I seldom don't survive until the end of the match, and don't want to stick around long enough to see all the scores.

Is there a way to go back and see what my scores were for all of my matches?

Or at the very minimum, leave the score page up until I close it when I come back to my computer.

Thanks.

#2 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

I don't thanks so. Under profile > stats > mech stats you can see how well you've done in your mechs.

#3 Hammerfinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 745 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

There is no way to revisit match scores outside of the end screen at the moment.

However, as Hex pointed out above, you can see your individual mech stats and do some maths to figure out an individual match score.

#4 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

They couldn't show a match score screen before the match ended, because they can't calculate your score until the match ends. Things like assists; you don't have them until other teammates kill someone you shot. Likewise with Savior Kills (you get Savior Kill points even if you don't deal the killshot).

#5 Aym

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

To expand on Wintersdark, you don't EARN any rewards after you quit, so your "match score" is pretty accurately reflected on your death screen if you're going to leave the match to launch with another. However, about your desire to see the match score if you just leave it up and go AFK, that's a good suggestion.

#6 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostAym, on 18 August 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

To expand on Wintersdark, you don't EARN any rewards after you quit,

Not exactly true, since you still get assist bonuses, as well as possibly capping bonuses.

#7 uboat950

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

Thanks for the great replies everyone. My "kitchen passes" from the wife are not very long, so once I am down, I rarely stick around to watch the show. It would be nice to see the match results later when I have time.

#8 mailin

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostBront, on 20 August 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

Not exactly true, since you still get assist bonuses, as well as possibly capping bonuses.

I thought that if you quit you don't continue to accrue assist bonuses and cap bonuses. Once you exit, there are no more bonuses, however you still get whatever bonuses applied before you quit.

#9 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

View Postmailin, on 20 August 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

I thought that if you quit you don't continue to accrue assist bonuses and cap bonuses. Once you exit, there are no more bonuses, however you still get whatever bonuses applied before you quit.

I keep hearing that, but that's not been my experience (Particularly with the 2X Win XP bonus, that otherwise wouldn't apply). Besides, there's a win or loss bonus that you haven't earned yet.

#10 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

View PostAym, on 18 August 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

To expand on Wintersdark, you don't EARN any rewards after you quit, so your "match score" is pretty accurately reflected on your death screen if you're going to leave the match to launch with another. However, about your desire to see the match score if you just leave it up and go AFK, that's a good suggestion.

View PostBront, on 20 August 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

I keep hearing that, but that's not been my experience (Particularly with the 2X Win XP bonus, that otherwise wouldn't apply). Besides, there's a win or loss bonus that you haven't earned yet.

I really do wish we could get a for real Dev response on this... preferably from a Dev who just spent a few minutes looking at the actual code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users