3 replies to this topic

#1 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMythical Land of Potatoes

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:37 PM

We have left the wolven territory in order to help bolster our ranks and dance across the sphere. If you're interested in a Heavy Faction Play Group that speaks english, feel free to leave a message for me in game or on the forums and i'll be happy to get with you. We are currently 40 members and siting in House Davion atm. We will Move to Kurita next. We cover most of the timezones in America, but we are also looking to help cover our European and even Oceanic timezones as well.

#2 Requiemking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2,479 posts
  • LocationStationed at the Iron Dingo's Base on Dumassas

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:12 PM

If anyone wants to join us, message me or Chaotic and we'll be able to set you up.

#3 Roughneck Cobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 462 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:41 PM

We're Mercs at moment enjoying the benefits, we're doing alot of QP lately due to the faction play being a laughing stock, but we do also play other games together and laughs can be had all round, come and see!

#4 Gun Sarge

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAtlantic Canada

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Bump

While not as active as we once were, we still drop in faction play and are always looking for new recruits of various skill level. As we are mercs, we tend to jump between strana mechty and the star league teamspeak servers to organize drops. Look for me or theugly to join in on the faction games and make some c-bills!

o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users