Mikro Class Madcat The Sleeping Wolf Awakens

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mikro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

A Modded Madcat Variant The Mikro Class Madcat aka Missile boat was Brought into existence in 2000 Key features was weapon config that enabled the Pilot of the 50 ton 40ft tall Mech. could bring to bare a single button Alpha strike destroying anything in the cross hares. The Mikro Class Madcat still Exist in an Undisclosed secured Location in Michigan United states. The Mech closely built based on Fasa and battletech Digital design The only thing Missing was it's Power plant the US Military even Looked at it and deem it to dangerous. So the 2 Mech crazy fans that built the Madcat turned it into a full motion Simulator glass cockpit replaced with video Screens. the software of choice was Microsoft MechWarrior 4 and the Location turned into a kind of Mech Pilot hang out till the weekends came around and then it was all hangs on war till weekend was over. Microsoft Years Later killed the games servers. Leaving the Gaming Hobbyist and there Huge Mech to Rust away in the Undisclosed location in Michigan. So the announcement of a new MechWarrior game brought the 2 guys together to wake up the Mikro Class Madcat. and the Faction Mercenaries known as Mikro Wolves will rise again.

#2 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image

Pictures or it didn't happen.

#3 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Little did Mikro Wolves know that the Qt-PI 4C was in development. A 9' tall 5 ton BattleMech with 1 arm and a springy antenna on his head. The fearsome exposure of it's grill resembled gritted teeth. Armed with a 6 barrel rotary Long Tom, and a 1911 .45 automatic hand gun, the Qt-PI 4C was able to evaporate Assault 'Mechs at any range. The 0.5 tons of armor on the Qt-PI 4C was backed up by ComStar UltraHax DevArmor which can absorb 9,000,000 damage before exposing internal critical structure. The IS quivers in fear at the sight of "Pink Thunder" rolling across a battlefield.

#4 Mikro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

It was just a story :D which some of it is true the pictures were losted but I might post new ones of Upgrading and removing the huge clothe it's under

Edited by Mikro, 11 April 2012 - 02:29 PM.

#5 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Same! :D

#6 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

So we're gonna move this to fan... "fiction" then... or something...

Why do I feel like my Battletech books are jumping off my shelf committing suicide?

#7 Hawkeye 72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Posted Image

#8 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

View PostMason Grimm, on 11 April 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

So we're gonna move this to fan... "fiction" then... or something...

Why do I feel like my Battletech books are jumping off my shelf committing suicide?

It is because Paul forced them to.

#9 Mikro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Some wanted Pictures and Videos of Mech bay I'll be working on these things soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users