#1 ExMachina0076

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

One thing MWO needs for the joystick controls -

1) invert y-axis

and

2) invert throttle axis

These are both currently coming out opposite on my Cyborg-X.

#2 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Some of us have never had to fix their own joystick to play so I still do not have one that works. You guys want to make money and I am willing to give a fair amount. But why are we spending our money when other have to do your work. For the 30th time
I say other than lower frame and what types of battles we will have . You have made fantastic strides. When 11DX comes wow
the weapons are close the mechs are great but for the sake of Canada have someone fix the number 1 problem. Joysticks are for this game and anyone who has played it knows that. You are doing a fantastic job. Now get the sticks and the end game you are winners The money will come rolling in many who have left will be back and love it. If not you will be Picking Moose Dung by spring. That would be very sad. To be so pig headed just to screw things up. The Queen herself would be ashamed. As a Commonwealth you should know better.

I will say that at this moment you can have the greatest Mech game ever, I do not want you to think you are all not trying hard. For my efforts for having to type so much I should get the first T shirts that have MechWarrior online Rocks your World. Just that saying should get me a hat. A.

Edited by shotokan5, 03 November 2012 - 08:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users