U.R.G. "Ultra-Renegades"

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lothahnus

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

Been out of the mech community for a while. But when this game launches U.R.G. will be back. If you remember me and were part of U.R.G. then feel free to post and glad to hear from you. If you want to join up then be glad to have ya. Once U.R.G. was a dominating force in MERCS. The game getting less and less players over time cuase Mine and many other clans to fall. I look foward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Those that hated me well I am willing to forget old grudges. Either way U.R.G. shall stand even if I stand alone.

U.R.G. is a fair play non hacking non cheating clan. We value fair play and honor. The only rules U.R.G. has is to treat others with respect. Trash talking in a match is ok though. And have fun. it's all about fun. See ya in game and can't wait to blow ya up :D.

Edited by Lothahnus, 11 April 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#2 bebop1200

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

LOL...hope im still a member old buddy

U.R.G. Forever

#3 Lothahnus

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Always. You were the first to join way back when and the first again now. Great to see ya.

Hopefully Franky will let us use his site again. It is still up and running.

#4 Shadowfox23

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:53 PM

Hey guys, Shadow here. Loth, Bebop. Makes me so happy to see you guys, even if its been 7 years since the last post. I have Loth on facebook, Bebop if you have it, let me know!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users