3 replies to this topic

#1 PropagandaWar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,495 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

I suggest throwing up the imaginary walls for the suiciders. Hell even for us who [color="#000000"]accidently go OOB from time to time. For those who say its unrealistic, how is going out of bounds realistic. I don't see to many suiciders but It really isnt fair to those trying to duke it out. At least make them become meat shield if they want to die so quickly and give team a chance to kill. [/color]

#2 xenonblade

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Yeah, just have an invisible wall. They're annoying, but it's more fun than an inexplicable death zone.

That, or a VISIBLE wall. That actually makes some sense, and it's clearly visible, unlike the inexplicable death zones that I have died in thinking I'd be fine going along the edge, but no, an electron on one of my arms crossed into the inexplicable death zone and I fell over.

#3 ultimaone

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

its called looking at your radar...and you will see the edge of the game map

#4 PropagandaWar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,495 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Postultimaone, on 30 October 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

its called looking at your radar...and you will see the edge of the game map

yeah but its not a "box", its a zig zag, theres not a clear indicator message (Has the same fraggin color as heat, basecap ect) and so when your firing on someone you may not be focused on it. Also I ran into a sissy draggon pilot that suicided intentionally last night running that hill, rather than die. So it "is" a problem. Now say it was blue alarm I would not have to take my eyes off target. My mind would pick up the color and I could react accordingly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users