#1 Malora Sidewinder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Sup guys? My name is Malora_Sidewinder, but i prefer to go by the name of Kail with my friends. I'm looking to be recruited by any Davion affiliated unit. I'm a skillful and professional player with a nonexistent temper and good manners, and even better grammar and spelling. I have a headset and can voicechat, and I type very fast, so I can put in a team message on the fly even in the heat of battle.

I've been pugging hard for a few months now, experimented quite a bit and finally found my playstyle/ mech of choice: A founders Atlas which is at home flanking during a battle. I take my time to go around the corner of the map and wait for my teammates to engage the enemy. While they're distracted I swing in from the side and play heavy fire support, going for the medium/heavy mechs first, then following through and going for the assault mechs.

My strengths are communication and being able to focus my fire/time my shots/manage my heat. In 1v1's you can almost always put your money on me with confidence. I am also one of the (apparently) very rare assault pilots who can engage a souped up jenner at close range and win. Yes, this is even with knockouts no longer in game.

My weaknesses include being LRM spammed, not being smart enough to retreat when I run alone into 3 enemy assault mechs, and seriously overestimating the amount of armor I actually have left. ("Okay, so my CT is blinking red, my left torso is orange, and my right torso is gone. I've got this. Enemy awesome, I'm coming for you!")

I live in New Jersey, and while I'm currently working 2 jobs and going to school, my hours *are* flexible provided you plan on playing after midnight.

Anyone interested in getting me up and running into some premades with them anytime soon?

Less formally:
I'm 20 years old, live by myself, and am a competitive mixed martial artist, and a really bad surfer. I enjoy driving very fast and playing dungeons and dragons with my friends. i'm an author with a penchant for modern vampire fiction (think lost boys meets my so-called life) and satirical writing. I have severe insomnia and tourettes syndrome. Yes you can laugh at it, but chances are you won't be laughing as hard as me.

Disclaimer: I will need instruction on how to participate in PMs/teamspeak.

#2 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hello mechWarrior:
This is our forum recruiting post
http://mwomercs.com/...avion-want-you/

We are HeadHunters of Davion, and We would love to have you drop with Us and meet the unit, see if you fit with Us.

Hope to see you around, look on our recruiting post for ways to reach Us
<S>

#3 ElCadaver

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

1st Robinson Rangers!

http://1st-rangers.com/rangers/

#4 Strykeforce

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Greetings Malora!

CORED Battalion is allways interested in individuals looking to work together and have fun.

We can be found at www.teamcored.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users