2 replies to this topic

#1 Agent CraZy DiP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 609 posts
  • LocationAZ - USA

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I have a clan and don't really need this... but sifting through the forums I notice an awful lot of boo-hooing about premades and such. So I thought of a way to make grouping easier... Hate to say it, but I stole the idea from APB: Reloaded (do people still play that?).

This would require some sort of after match debrief lobby or something similar to how League of Legends does their endgame screen where people can chat, report trolls, and honor opponents.

ANYWAYS... After a match if you liked the people on your team, you could click on the user and there would be an option to group with them... If they liked you too and did the same thing, you're now grouped together.

This should also help the social pariahs out. This way, they don't have to muster the courage to ask. If the other person wanted to group it's automatic. No awkward conversations of getting rejected.

#2 TheMightyServo

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationLow Earth Orbit

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Add into that also honoring teammates for good work.

Possibly even tossing in a C-bill or XP honor bonus. Something small like 100 Cbills or 5-10 xp, but that would add up if a player is consistently recognized for good play, and yet at the same time ultimately wouldn't be big enough to disrupt the game economy even if regular teammates gave it to each other. Same thing maybe for recognition of good opponents.

#3 Agent CraZy DiP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 609 posts
  • LocationAZ - USA

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

You could have an honorable opponent perk that'd give you bonus xp for that match based on how many honors you got. You can't abuse it cause you can't drop knowing who your enemy is.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users