2 replies to this topic

#1 Kharonte

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hello.

Well, maybe somebody has the right answer to me.

Probably because I'm not english speaker, I don't get the instructions about how to configurate the weapons control. How do I do to set the weapon to be fired when I push the left button on the mouse, and how do I choose the one for the right button?

I know the up/down right/left arrows have to be used, but don't know how or if I have to do something else?

Please, somebody able to explain it in the most easy way?

#2 ciphertext

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

You use the arrow keys to highlight the weapon and column. Up and down arrow keys highlight weapon. Left and right highlight the weapon column. The left mouse button will fire whatever weapon column is highlighted. If you want the "1" column to fire, then leave that column highlighted. The right mouse button automatically fires whatever weapons are assigned to group 2. You can assign a weapon to any number of weapon groups by highlighting that weapon, then highlighting the column (1, 2, 3, etc...) and pressing the right "CTRL" key. You do the same to un-assign that weapon. You can use your number keys to fire all weapons in that group.

#3 Kharonte

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Many thanks!!

The important points was that "right button automatically fires group 2". I thought there was a way to use different weapons just with the up/down arrows... now I can handle much better with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users