*Tea Leaf Joy Yee's Boba Bar Cafe & Lounge*

27 replies to this topic

#21 Jack Colten

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

*The front door slides open allowing a man to enter*

A tall fit 40ish man walks to the bar. He wears the uniform of the AFFS but it's a bit out of sorts.
He looks around the bar.
"This a private party or can any old dog come to the bar for a drink?"

#22 Everfighter

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIL USA

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

Welcome Jack,

Its a pretty empty bar as of now.and you are more than welcome my friend. Bartender should be around here somewhere. Anyways how are ya ?

#23 Mr Chigga Chan

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

*Gets up off his bar stool* and runs behind the counter.* I'm usually the chef in back but I know my way around the bar too. Everyone is welcome, we don't discriminate.

*Turns up the Solaris 7 match on the 60" Tri-vids* Looks like we got some good matches going on. Hopefully more work comes through these parts.

#24 Jack Colten

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

*rubs his head a long scar runs down the back of his scalp in the back*

"Yeah never been to Terra really. Just visiting the old lady and the kids." he said. "I could use a drink that would stop an Atlas."

#25 Mr Chigga Chan

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

Well hey, I've got a drink here that's cut with used Atlas myomar lubricant, its got a sweet tone to it. Nice that you can visit the fam, it seems like we've got some down time with this post-war economy.

Though it seems like every time it calms down, another fire pops up somewhere else...

#26 Everfighter

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIL USA

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

<@>

#27 Jack Colten

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

*Nods*

"That will be just fine. A cold Beer would go great with that." " I hear what you're saying, it's almost like mankind reached for the starts just to have more exotic places to blast each other into meatloaf." "WHy should the rest of the galaxy have all the peace." *grin*

#28 Mourning Light

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

*Door opens*

A pilot in a dusty jacket walks in, brushes himself off.

"Crap, left the cockpit light on in my Marshal, be right back" turns to the door, "a nice glass of ice cold New Avalon Rasberry Vodka would be awesome to come back to."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users