Hero Mechs

5 replies to this topic

#1 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

Spider: Missile slots. At least 2 of them.

Jenner: Since she loved SSRMs, it should have at least 3 missile slots, and 1 or 2 laser slots (for tag, if need be).

Raven: Give it a large number of jump jets, 1 missile slot, 1 energy slot (in an arm) and a 1 ballistic slot (in the other arm). Maybe give it 2 ams slots (or would that be too much :ph34r:?)

--

Blackjack: Jump jets. Also, missile slots in the arms (and maybe in the torsos.)

Hunchback: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE IT AT LEAST 1 BALLISTIC SLOT IN EACH TORSO. If it had a missile slot in the head and two more in the CT it would be so transcendentally full of win that the universe would explode from the awesomeness,

Trebuchet: Ballistic slots in arms (and maybe in the torsos). Also, jump jets.

--

Catapult: Arm mounted ballistic slots and jump jets, 1 missile slot in the head, and 2 missile slots in the ct.

--

Atlas: Make the arms have no actuators, or the absolute minimum. Have at least 4 ballistic slots, one in each arm and one in each torso. Better yet, have 8. 2 in each arm and 2 in side torso.

MAXIMUM DAKKA!

Oh, and 4 AMS slots ;).

... alternatively, lots of missile slots and at least 1 laser slot.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

#2 Ralgas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,628 posts
  • LocationThe Wonderful world of OZ

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

;)

ethier too many or not enough interwebz cookies for you today sir.

#3 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

I think you missed out the Flag that pops out with BANG! written on it, on the Atlas load out.

It allways thought not having Hero mechs for the founder classes was deliberate on PGI's part.

They generate 25% income extra heroes 30%

They are already a not very inspiring colour, taking away more 'specialness' for those that bought in and gave the game a chance to exist, ( Read wiki last night, jaw dropped at the amount raised by the founders programme ) might be taken badly by those left.

I certainly have no problems with the Srah Hero mech being a jenner, in fact I think its the only sensible choice.

I think if they do give the other three founder classes Hero mech status they should be introduced, once a year, or 6 months if people think this game hasn't the legs to last three years, as a charity mech.

The charity being chosen out of a short list, by the community

#4 Ryokens leap

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,180 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:56 AM

A hero Cat with arm ballistics, then nerf K2 so it can't mount heavy ballistic in torso, arms only like it should have been originally.

#5 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

They did mention that (for now) there were no hero mechs for atlas, hunchback, catapult and jenner on account of the founders mechs (because it would outright be a slap in the face of founders) though their will probably be exceptions eventually, with the closest being Jenner for well known reasons.

#6 Iacov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 668 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:10 AM

i guess there will definately be cat/atlas/jenner/hunch heroes...
founders have founders mechs...
and hero mechs are hero mechs...
it's not that hard to get

personally it's okay for me, if cat/atlas/jenner/hunch are last in the row to get a hero - but the whining about "founders being upset" is just childish...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users