• 2 posts
  • LocationРоссия,ЯНАО

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

Удалил Avast и все заработало! Спасибо друг! :(

#42 PropheticOleg

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Народ помогите! запускаю клиента игры. Забиваю свою почту и пароль. а он говорит неправильно! и не пускает! В чём проблема? на форум и на сайт пускает а в игру нет!??!??!?!?

#43 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,668 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

View Postkornelios, on 07 August 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

Удалил Avast и все заработало! Спасибо друг! :(

Kornelios, no need to completely uninstall Avast!, but simply disable the "Instead of uninstalling and reinstalling Avast open Avast, go to settings and under the troubleshooting section uncheck the box for "Enable hardware-assisted virtualization". Then reboot and you should be able to launch MWO with no problems."

Amd + Avast! = Stuck On Please Wait

hai, used a translator so I may have really blotched that translation. If so I apologize in advance.

2 - "Вместо того, чтобы удалить и переустановить Avast Avast открытым, перейдите в настройки и в разделе Устранение неисправностей снимите флажок" Включить аппаратную виртуализацию "Затем перезагрузите и вы должны быть в состоянии начать MWO без проблем.".

#44 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:44 PM

hello, I am new and am having problems with the game, after I installed the installer I whent to start the game and it says to log in, I do so and when I do it says I need to download it again. I don't know what the problem is here. but if anybody knows what to do I would really like some help, I am looking forward to playing this game. it looks very good. I am thinking that mabey it dident work cuz I wasent loged in yet. but it did make a short cut on my desktop. hope thers an answer to this problem. ttl.

#45 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

View Postcheeky137, on 29 May 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

hello, I am new and am having problems with the game, after I installed the installer I whent to start the game and it says to log in, I do so and when I do it says I need to download it again. I don't know what the problem is here. but if anybody knows what to do I would really like some help, I am looking forward to playing this game. it looks very good. I am thinking that mabey it dident work cuz I wasent loged in yet. but it did make a short cut on my desktop. hope thers an answer to this problem. ttl.

I'm grateful you went to look at past threads before asking your question.

Far as your issue, the installer only goes so far. Once it installs, it tries to do a small series of (rather large) patches. Are you sure the game isn't trying to download the patches and not the installer?

And if possible, could you save a picture of the screen?

Also:
Spoiler

That's a sort of step by step of what to do after running the installer.

Edited by Koniving, 29 May 2015 - 05:54 PM.

#46 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

View Postcheeky137, on 29 May 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

Have you tried e-mailing technical@mwomercs.com Sadly, because they are backlogged their response will take a few days. However, in the meantime. I hope someone else can help you.

#47 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

ok, ty for the step by step intrusctions., whenever I open the short cut on my desktop I need the admin password and I don't have it. is this the only way to get the patch? I will try to get a pic of the screen, the patchs are very large indeed. as well as I have windows 8.1 instead of 7, mabey that is part of the issue. I tried downloading the patch and noticed that it was so big and stoped it, I only have so much gig usage I can use in a month. it seems I was on the right track to getting it to work, even if I have windows 8.1, will the game still play? I will send a pic soon. ttl.

Edited by cheeky137, 30 May 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#48 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

You do need to download all the patches before you can play (It's around 6+ Gigabytes total).

#49 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:58 AM

how many patches are there to download? cuz I am 3889 mbs for the first one now.

#50 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

I believe it's one massive patch, if this is your first install.

#51 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

so it is just 1 patch? that is very big. lol, and after that ill be able to start the game?

#52 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

It's a HUGE patch. When I needed to re-install the game (Had to format my machine), I just let it run through the night, and went to sleep.

Once the patch is fully installed. You should be able to run the game.

#53 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

View Postcheeky137, on 30 May 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

so it is just 1 patch? that is very big. lol, and after that ill be able to start the game?

Yes, the patcher downloads an up-to-date version on the game in one go.

#54 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

ok, thank you both for your help, I will let it finish downloading and get back to you after 6:44 tonight, cuz this is my last post for today un till that time. ty again for the help. ttl.

cheeky137

#55 cheeky137

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

I got the download done and tried starting the game and it starts nicely but when I try to use the tutorial or the matchs are the testing grounds it closes and I have to re-open it,is this some problem on my end or the servers end?

#56 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

View Postcheeky137, on 31 May 2015 - 01:45 PM, said:

I got the download done and tried starting the game and it starts nicely but when I try to use the tutorial or the matchs are the testing grounds it closes and I have to re-open it,is this some problem on my end or the servers end?

It's possibly a problem on your end. Update your graphics drivers, Direct X, and tweak the video settings in the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users