A Group Called "the Line" (No Kiddos, Sorry)

No replies to this topic

#1 Ragedog4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

We are "The Line" Gaming Community who have 3 main rules: 1) Have Fun 2) Be Considerate/Respectful to others 3) Make Friends (18+, sorry Kiddos).

I am Quad, one of three who cares for the group, and a MechWarrior vet since Mechwarrior 2. We do not lead, only help and manage when it is needed.

We are starting our MechWarrior Online Chat channel, but also have many more games we play with each other. A few included are: Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 3, Dead Island, League of Legends, Diablo 3, StarCraft 2, Team Fortress 2...and many others you choose to play with others.

There is no limits, or restrictions to who you want to play with, when to play, or what to play. As long as you follow the rules to respect each other as friends coming together in gaming the limitations are up to you.

To join download the FREE chat system DOLBY AXON at this website: https://axon.dolby.com/ then after you create your user name send me an invite to be your friend. My name in Dolby is Quad (or ragedog4 if that does not work) to keep it easy for you.

We do kick out those who: 1) Don't respect others (Like being rude/mean) 2) Those who pry for information 3) Wont leave other's alone (stalkers) 4) anything else that causes problems after several warnings to stop.

Feel free to ask me questions and I will try to answering them in a orderly fashion. See you on the battlefield!

Edited by ragedog4, 07 November 2012 - 12:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users