Anyone else have the Tyco toys from the 90's?

43 replies to this topic

#41 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

View Postphillidius, on 03 November 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

I have all of them that were released, but most of them are pretty well used. I have collected several that are still NIB though Posted Image A couple of axmen and elementals, infiltrator, banshee, and others. Did anyone ever see the Vulture? I think I have a picture of it here somewhere....

It never made it off the assembly line ,trust me on this one, i would know...
(the one in the picture is a prototype incase of smartass's)

Edited by Skadi, 21 June 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#42 _VOX_

• Pip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPalos Verdes Estates, CA

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostKodiak Jorgensson, on 29 November 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

i have some of the Tyco range Posted Image Aceman, Bushwacker, Mauler "battle damaged, Summoner (x2) Hunchback IIC. i also have 3 of the X-Changer Timberwolves. Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

2 weapons pods are missing though, not sure where i put them ><

also have 2 Armorcast Timberwolf resin models a Mad Dog and the Atlas Posted Image and sevral minis Posted Image

What in the... where did you.. what does it do...?????????? Where can i find one? I just bought the 1/30 Horizon Madcat/ Timby.

#43 vvvtheonevvvchance

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

I found this post while searching for something else... isn't that always the way, eh?

I have a couple of each of the first run 94' models, and only the clanner second run 95' models - wait, I do have a few of the blue-ish axemen. I never knew about the vulture until now - the persons owning the rights to it should do us all a favor and make a production run for a comicon release... or something close.

also for battletech, I have 3 of the tiger electronic mad cat handheld games with interchangeable weapons pods... a complete set of the joyride studios metal 1/55 scale mechs...

and a full set of custom-built one-off knex battlemechs done by myself... all created with xbox's mechassault in mind, I made my own madcat, thor, direwolf, vulture, atlas (26" tall), etc...(6 years ago? when the server was down, I knex'd, lol)

anyways, always collecting tyco battletech and transformers - glad to see others out there still choosing mechs over cardgames (unless it's the mechwarrior cardgame - still have 2 huge boxes and binders full of that ccg too)...

would like to pick up a couple tyco innersphere v2 items if anyone had dups? let me know. and I don't know how to put pics up on here yet, but if anyone would like to see pics of anything I claim up above, just shoot me a message, I'll set em up and click away some recent pictures...

#44 MechWarrior86

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Oh man I wish I still had these... Feeling so nostalgic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users