Will there be Aimbots?

98 replies to this topic

#81 d3x0r

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

From a developers standpoint, and an elite-noob cracker, yes.

It's cryengine 3 - as plainly stated... so you google 'aimbot crysis' and you find videos... which have links..., it's based on a toolset which can be aquired and used to edit the game, which will even provide documentation for developing UI objects....

What I mean is, previous developers of aimbots using the same engine even would have a toolset already to deal with the data files. Since the UI is just objects based in the engine, it's easy enough to add some custom controls pulling from other objects just like the game does.

Encrypting it will only delay the inevitable.

Best option is to offer the aimbot yourself at a cheaper price than third parties.

Eventually, even if you build in md5sum checkers, there's something in the start that's not checked, or could quickly be modified by changing a jne to a nop to not care, and setup the result true state... and it can probably even be added as externals and not modify the contents of the paks...?

Though my opinion: I really wonder how long I could play a game with an aimbot and not get bored out of my skull. It's certainly a challenge to assume that everyone aimbots but you, and you have to be that much more careful.

#82 Lawstar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 60 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLumberton, Texas

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

yes there is..its caled "eye-hand" cocordination..lol

#83 Hollister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 321 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Beware of zombie threads. They are coming to eat your brains.

#84 Tuchan

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Locationchillin with a cold one, watchin the big-screen installed in my Atlas

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

aim-bots are here. not that I'm surprised in the least.
After being 1-shotted a couple times riding an Atlas, And having to listen to peeps extolling their mad skillz. I'm kind of curious if something like Punkbuster or similar will be added to a forthcomming patch?

#85 Redtracer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

I hate aim bots... there is no skill involved players that use it need that self gradification of a kill.. the hey look at me I'm great at this game.. but there the first to sound like this if they lose

#86 The Count

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCockpit of my Zues "Nobleman"

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

My thoughts are, if you are already looking into cheating...stop playing games for enjoyment and walk into traffic!

#87 Sims doc

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

Honestly, I'm in favor a module to track the enemy while lock on reguardless if your using missles.

#88 IR God

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 38 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

So i have been noticing at long medium and short range that i am only getting hit center torso, i know some wanna claim skill but when a mech is on the move at over 500m and every shot is dead center I call BS on the skill part, A hit every time yes but not dead center. So i googled it and whoopdy ******* doo there are aim bots already made for this game, is this going to be fixed or did I and most of us pay for a game that is screwed before official launch. Please tell me the DEVS are going to fix this and find a way to get these removed or a report button so they can look into individuals and ban them.

Edited by IR God, 23 November 2012 - 12:48 PM.

#89 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

View PostIR God, on 23 November 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

So i have been noticing at long medium and short range that i am only getting hit center torso, i know some wanna claim skill but when a mech is on the move at over 500m and every shot is dead center I call BS on the skill part, A hit every time yes but not dead center. So i googled it and whoopdy ******* doo there are aim bots already made for this game, is this going to be fixed or did I and most of us pay for a game that is screwed before official launch. Please tell me the DEVS are going to fix this and find a way to get these removed or a report button so they can look into individuals and ban them.

You know, those aimbots are pretty useless with the current netcode.

#90 IR God

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 38 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

if thats the case then how can someone while running hit 100% of their shots on me all center torso from over 500m out No One is that skilled. hits yes but 100% center torso no way

#91 DeadlyNerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

don't we already have this thing called aimbot? I think it's called streakcat.

Edited by DeadlyNerd, 23 November 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#92 Meatball095

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

It's OK. I hear the Hula Girl is secretly a transforming figurine. If you set her on the ground and shout "HULA GIRL" in that giant echoing booming voice seen in anime cartoons, then the "HULA GIRL" will transform into a 50 story tall skirt wearing mech-zilla... no... HULA-ZILLA... wherein she will proceed to freeze any aimbot-using-son-of-a-bee-hive in place with her gorgeous good looks and overheat them by sitting on their mech's head. erm... I mean shooting them with 20 sets of large lasers...

#93 Skabs

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

of course there will be aimbots and I highly doubt devs will do much as long as they get thier $

the only "skill" people say they have come from 3rd party programs
look at old counter strike for example... lots of "skill" there

#94 Skabs

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

as long as the devs sit on thier buttocks and do nothing about it more people will in turn use it =s

I hope they get thier act together soon maybe hire some people that actually WILL do thier job GG

Edited by Skabs, 28 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#95 Deraxio

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 543 posts
  • LocationDa wo ich lebe

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

unfortunately, there is Aimbots [Redacted]
and these are not all allegedly Such people should be immediately banned

Edited by Egomane, 23 December 2012 - 04:14 PM.
Removed a Link

#96 SolCrusher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 622 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

There's definitely a Merc group out there using them. We ran into it last night in 8 man matches. Repeatedly killed in less than 4 minutes even when trying to use terrain to hide. That AA up there just exploits the way PGI has implemented lasers. It's instant hit detection lets anyone boating lasers to hit your center torso every time. Some play with their AA running and use it simply to know where all of their adversaries are. It's really crazy, i had to research this subject and this is what I found.

By no means am I posting this so it will be used, I just thought people would want to know more about it. So when you get a 4 man team that wipes everyone out within seconds of being exposed. You'll know why you died. I had thought stuff like this was happening but I had no idea what it was called.

On their facebook page, they are advertising their MWO cheat.

Here's their facebook page:
-removed the link google it yourself

This is their main site.
-removed the link google it yourself

Here's a rather long video of this HelioS Framework v3.0 in action on Battle Field 3.

So the guy running the cheat is hitting people that he can't even aim at much less see without the yellow overlay, but the AimBot is doing it's job and killing everyone. The same thing exists for MWO. That's bad mojo.

This pretty insane, no way anyone can really play against this type of thing.

Edited by SolCrusher, 23 December 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#97 celofane

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

hi,
i'm at the point were i have gone to another game and downloaded it.

about had enough getting hit one by a smaller mech and going down.

DEVs fix the ******* cheaters or loose players

#98 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Old thread is old.

#99 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia