• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 230 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

Greetings ,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying things as the game develops.
We have come a long way.

First of all I am a fan boy, no question there.
I am and will always support the franchise as well as PGI.

I would like to ask all of you to make good use of your common sense whilst representing our Portuguese/Latin/Brazilian community within the greater MWO community.

My request is that we are at times emotional and are not always in agreement with decisions or alterations made to the game.

I have great faith and a strong believe that the internal testing teams as well as PGI as a whole is honestly doing a tremendous job within their realm.

Please believe that our Community forum Mods are really representing our views as well as Staff Mods.They have a extremely difficult job in moderating the thousands of threads repeatedly posted in the MWO forums.
Sometimes its not easy to please everyone but decisions have to be made for the greater good.

What makes me sad sometimes is that when some of us try and use their emotions in a futile attempt put pressure on the community as a whole by making constant negative posts on a daily basis.Try and post positive comments and keep strong emotions to yourself.
We are all professionals somehow we need to respect everyone.

Whilst being a guest and somehow contributing as you have to the founders program or by testing the game I am quite conscious that good things take time to achieve.

In the world of gaming there are many factors.Time and patience as well as modern life factors such as personnel,investors,finances, family, skill and creativity are things that dictate decisions.Sometimes we cant have it all the way we want but have to make sacrifices to launch a product.

The machine behind this game is really all of us who put in hours after hours testing or working behind the scenes.We who support the game make things easier to the ones putting in the endless hours trying to improve our beloved Mechwarrior Online,thanks to all the staff at PGI /IGP and volunteers who make this task easier.

Lets all moderate ourselfs and remain constructive whilst actively participating amongst the general community.

See you on the battlefield.

JT

Edited by JTBlack, 09 November 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#2 DGuedes

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hey buddy , greetings from Brasil! I am not an fluent english speaker , but if i understood your ideia , i strongly agree. Above all , this is a free game , you really dont have to pay in order to play , and even if you buy MC , you wont get real advantage in the fight, the game is perfectly fair IMO, the devs made a great job here. People most times dont know the differene beteween criticize and suggest, every player have the right to share his opinion about the game, but before posting something, you need to ask some questions to yourself, like: This post really represents my opinion? It is really relevant to share this? how can this information help devs on improving the game?

Im glad you shared a bit of your time posting here in our portuguese section about such important thing, and at the same time, sorry cuz few peoples noticed, but thanks for your post. :)

#3 JT Black

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 230 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Great things start small :)

Obrigado.

1 user(s) are reading this topic