Us Cst - Lf Corp (34Yo, No Kiddies!)

3 replies to this topic

#1 Excelsias

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hey all,

I'm a longtime gamer and just getting into MWO. Been mostly involved in MMORPGs the past few years, and looking to change pace. A few things about me:

* Looking for a corp that's got some good goals in place, good leadership, etc. I have Vent/TS3, etc., whatever you use, and hoping to find a group to game with that knows their stuff.
* Work normal hours, so looking for folks that are online 8ish CST - midnight.
* I've been slotting my XP into Catapults mostly (1 variant 8/8 basic, another 4/8), but I've been moving more into Ravens and Centurions (Yen Lo!) THAT BEING SAID - If I find the right corp to join, I'm more than happy to specialize into a role that your crew needs.

That about sums it up for me - I started looking through threads, but figure that posting my own little advert wouldn't hurt.

Cheers,
Ben (Excelsias)

#2 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

We are an 18+ years old requirement team.

Very laid back, no drama. Might want to give us a look.

http://hellsblackaces.com

Edited by OnLashoc, 09 November 2012 - 01:47 PM.

#3 Pappy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 165 posts
  • LocationDover,PA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

the Robinson Rangers are a mature active group. we have alot of current and retired military.

check us out at www.1st-rangers.com

#4 Aeron Sley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

It never hurts to post, there are a lot of great units out there. Drop with a few until you find one you like and then go from there. We are a large unit, most of our guys are well past 30, we have a lot of current active duty as well vets, such as myself. Drop by if still looking and see what you think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users