1 reply to this topic

#1 Dagnome

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 906 posts
  • LocationNew Hampster

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Happy birthday Marines! 237 years and still going strong my brothers!

Semper Fi!

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=jx3VcGnslU4

A Bit early but I wanted to get it in before I hit the rack.

Edited by Dagnome, 09 November 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#2 MuffinTop

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,089 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNext door to nobody.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Happy 237th Birthday to all the devildogs that I know, and have known. I reminisce about the good ole days back when I could run, and hike with the best of them. Whether you were the shortest marine with the 249 or the biggest ape that was afraid of my needles during shotcall. I miss the devildogs that started an accident with the phrase watch this or the marines that had no game with the girls, yet asked for a box of condoms. I miss Marine Corps conflict resolution of taking off of your collar devices, and meeting at the treeline. I miss betting a marine he couldn't eat MRE crackers $20 without any water. I miss the part if someone had a problem with you, they would have the stones to tell you to your face, and not hear about it a month later as they do it in the civlian world. I miss the food on Marine Corps birthday, all the steak and lobster at other regimental chowhalls and marines looking at me trying to figure out if I belong there in 6th, 8th or 10th Marines.I want to make a special toast to the ones that are not with us today, that walk the halls of Valhalla. You are missed brothers, and I thank you and your family for your sacrifice for giving all. SEMPER FI from an FMF Corspman!

Edited by MuffinTop, 10 November 2012 - 12:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users