Tl;dr

No replies to this topic

#1 Taco Prime

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

So this week's TL;DR is going to be short.

I only got to play Friday night, as we had that appointment in the big city to go to.

On the plus side I got to play BattleTech:Firestorm with my family in 8 Tesla II Pods, let me tell you if you have not tried that yet, you really need to check it out. I can not stress enough how frigging cool it is to play in an enclosed cockpit with 7 screens and all the buttons.

If you are in the Seattle area check them out it is called The Airlock and it is in Kirkland Washington.

I should also mention that LYRAN are not allowed. At least according to the big sign in the window. ;-)

BIg thanks tonight to the guys in {QQ} who allowed me to drop with them.

I did see some moaning on the 4 player premade limit in the matchmaker on the forums this week. Not really sure what that ******** was about since we knew it was coming and it did not make a bit of difference, we lost 2 (might have been 3) matches the entire night. Ya it is kinda a bummer not being able to drop with the entire group of people I normally play with, but that limit is only temporary, and if tonight showed me anything it was that people who are in VOICE COMMS and are coordinated will rule at this game.

But we already knew that.

My apologies to all the OPFOR who we dropped against tonight.

I was lying when I said over the all chat that all 6 or 7 or 8 of us dropped on the same team.

We had only one drop where all 5 of us on the TS server dropped in the same game, and unfortunately he was placed on the OPFOR.

We made sure to kill him first, sorry Josh ;-)

Anyways I am LOVING the updates to the hit-boxes/netcode I scored several head shots tonight and as those of you who have dropped with me know I am more of a spray and pray player than a sniper.

Anyways it is time to go watch some old B/W TV shows.

I raise the night's last glass in salute to PGI and all those who dropped with and against me tonight.

It was a good fight.

Taco_Prime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users