5 replies to this topic

#1 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts
  • Locationpacific north west

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

if one of you devs are enterested in hearing a great idea that would fit your current game model perfectly and perhaps boost profits..

PM me personally. i dont want my idea used for anything but a this franchise.

#2 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

Do you worry that some great developper is spying on us? I understand why you want to speak in private, though. But thread like this doesnt look very "serious". Why dont you PM it to them?

Edited by adridos, 03 November 2011 - 08:58 AM.

#3 John Clavell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:00 AM

Just incase no one else has noticed, the developers are reading peoples threads and looking at the ideas and discussions people have laid out on the Forums since the site launched.

#4 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts
  • Locationpacific north west

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

while they are reading ideas for the game this is a bit broader, and would require probably significant work. but i am serious, the idea in general could be adapted to almost any game... yet NO ONE has done it yet. thats why i would want the revolutionary idea to be glorified in a MW environment. so that the new is know to this franchise and the "honeymoon" of its lure would be held in the innersphere.

if they want to know more they can hit me up.

#5 Antaydos

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 66 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

I call BS. Develop it yourself if it's so brilliant, and patent it.

#6 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

Man do you know how many "super ideas" people have? Its original in 0.000000000000000001% of the matters. Asking devs to waste their time on asking is not very good. However if it is good, then show it to them and store something from it to prove it is your idea (for a patent, or nay authority issues). You cannot ask people to do something like this, because internet is full of people like you, but just want to say something like: "I gotch ya!". PM the guy, who has given us some info on the game, he is in the pinned threads. i wish you luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users