#1 Mr Everything

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

Davion Royal House Guards Regimental Combat Team

Posted Image

The RCT is Part of the Davion Brigade of Guards (Royal Brigade) But only Answers to the Royal Family, with the specific mission of defending the Royal Davion family. Stationed on the Capital World of New Avalon. The unit is made up of hand picked elite members of the armed forces of the Federated Suns. It is an honor and a privilege to be in this unit and The Royals only accept the most Disciplined and Courageous Soldiers. Being that it is a Regimental Combat Team there are a mix of battlemech weight Classes and Ground Units as well as the 1st Royal Aerospace Squadron.
Members have only the most perfect records in and out of combat. Some have even referred to them as Paladins or Knights in Shining armor due to their strict code of Honor. House Guards would gladly give their life for the Royal Family.

Check our New Site Here http://davionroyals.enjin.com

Edited by Mr Everything, 08 December 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#2 Mr Everything

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

We are getting ready for Community Warfare.

We will be initially building the unit under the Merc Corp Structure till the House Unit options become available
If you are looking for a Unit, and want to become a bit more Competitive without loosing that "Have fun" mentality then the Davion Royal House Guards are for you.

#3 Mr Everything

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

Reposted this thread as our official recruitment thread

#4 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

I love dropping with my fellow Royal House Guards. Always a good time and CAN ACCOMMODATE ANY TIME ZONE. If you're looking for a quality unit, this is the one![/color]

If you're new, they have great BASIC TRAINING to get you up to speed fast and everyone is very down to earth and has a good time blasting enemies. If you're experienced, well it's just good practice and you might learn something you didn't know beforehand! Since joining, my KDA has risen to above 4.0! I give them the highest accolades!

Here's just one of many matches where a full lance of us dropped and had a grand old time!Posted Image

Edited by Triban, 10 May 2014 - 08:10 PM.

#5 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Gotta love those beautiful House Guard colors!Posted Image

#6 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

I give the Royals two thumbs up! When I started MWO I had a friend already with them, and he suggested I sign up because the game doesn't really become amazing until you play with a team.

When I started I was green as an Irish golf course. But the Basic Training of the Royals taught me a bunch, and clarified for me a lot of what I'd been learning from watching others.

It is true: the game gets amazing when you play with a team. Especially a mature group of thoughtful gamers who know that: the goal of the game is to win, but the point of the game is to HAVE FUN!

#7 CMDR Argo

• PipPip
  • The Devout
  • The Devout
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAntigo,Wisconsin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

The DavionRoyal House Guards is a great unit to join and drop with, When it is time to get down to buisness,we take care of buisness and when its time to have fun, we have a blast. The training is second to none and structured smartly with new players or experienced players in mind. They have personally upped my game and skills, and I am glad to hold a position among some of the best.

Perewin
Lance Leader of 1/2/3 Foxtrot lance (Perewin's Punishers) of the Davion Royal House Guards

Edited by Perewin, 10 May 2014 - 08:39 PM.

#8 Pereset

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 45 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

The Davion Royal House Guards are the best pilots I have ever dropped with.

Our unit has racked up some of the most kills in matches. Heck, like everyone else, we have good days and bad days. What I love about the unit, is that they have more good than bad. And THAT is because of their communication and training.

#9 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Some of the friendliest folks I've ever dropped with. My KDR + Avg Damage more than doubled after going thru the training, and we're all very welcoming of new recruits. :P

#10 Cirus Dragon

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

Great group! Some of the best pilots you'll ever see are in this group. Every skill level is welcome and respected. I've become a much better pilot thanks to the training that's provided. Great Davion team paint scheme as well.

#11 Jacob Dorian Davion

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

Can't say enough good things about this unit. They're very welcoming of noobs like me, and have helped my game tremendously. Great website too!

#12 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

We're just in the middle of a friendly 2v2 tournament. What a gas! Camaraderie doesn't just mean people who have your back, it also means a good crew to scrimmage with. ;)

#13 Wolfkal

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Gworfish is right, as fun as he is to go toe-to-toe with its even more fun to team up with some like minded players and cause some chaos and mayhem!

#14 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:50 AM

Is this Davion only? :S

#15 Cirus Dragon

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

Bump. Great clan!! Yes, Davion only.

#16 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

View PostNova Latios Storm, on 13 May 2014 - 01:50 AM, said:

Is this Davion only? :S

Yup, Davion only. We do require that all members be Davion (for RP, since we are guarding the Davion royal family) and wear Davion colours (White-Blue-Red)
The colour thing is great though - makes it really easy to see where your lance mates are, and if you sync-drop to opposite teams it lets you know who to kill first, hehehehe. The DRHG "Takes care" of its own. ;)

#17 CyberBoNBoN

• PipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Join the Davion House Royal Guards today and serve your Prince!

#18 Jacob Dorian Davion

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

Bump! Want to join a great group? Join the Royal House Guards!

#19 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

E.g.
After a couple weeks playing with the DRGH I went from an overall KDR of 0.4 to 1.3.
I used to be happy with damage in the 100-200 range, and now I'm usually hitting ~400-600, and have broken 1k multiple times.
Thanks DRHG!

#20 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hey all. as the Captain of first company, let me say that this unit is nothing short of amazing. Every single member is striving to better themselves. If you're at all interested in getting better as a player, head over to our website and apply. We're starting up a set of internal tournament series right now, and are looking to build a tournament team to participate in the official events. Please check us out at davionroyals.enjin.com

Capt. LordskyKnight
1st Company CO

Edited by LordSkyKnight, 17 May 2014 - 08:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users