Manei Domini: Word of Blake.com

19 replies to this topic

#1 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

Due to ... circumstances ... we will not be operating as WoB.

After discussing with former members and thinking a lot about it ...
Everything has moved to http://www.smokejaguarreborn.com/ - we're returning to our roots. Sorry for the confusion

Edited by jezebel, 18 November 2011 - 09:43 AM.

#2 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

Join us, and together we will bring the light to mankind. Spread the Word.

In the name of Blake,

Amen.

Edited by TheMagician, 04 November 2011 - 06:02 AM.

#3 Zendric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:19 AM

Death to Blake!

Death to Blake!

I will enjoy fighting you stravag scum on the Battlefield.

#4 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

Foolish Clanner, you shall see the light of Truth even if it comes in the form of your demise. We will direct and defend humanity until the True Star League can once again emerge from the ashes left by Kerensky's misguided children, and from the ruins of the Succession wars.

By the Blessed Blake, "I believe a day will come when the fighting ends and we can emerge as the saviors... The victories will come for us one world at a time - then one House at a time - until we control everything. Mankind will not resist but will invite us to help rebuild, as we have done with blessed Terra."

In the name of Blake!

(( Ok, this is going to be fun. We're not as rabid and vehement as we sound; we're just roleplay addicts. Who better to roleplay than radical extremists?

Also we are kicking around in MW4 on the MekTek servers here and there, come find us if you're interested in the unit.))

Edited by jezebel, 04 November 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#5 Hunter McGee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Location#7 Hiring Hall Tower. 3, Harlech City, Outreach

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:35 PM

Interesting, considering that the GAME starts in 3049, and neither WOBies, or the the Smoked Kitties were around then.

#6 Zendric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

View PostHunter McGee, on 04 November 2011 - 12:35 PM, said:

Interesting, considering that the GAME starts in 3049, and neither WOBies, or the the Smoked Kitties were around then.

Both the Word of Blake and Smoke Jaguars were around at that time, Jaguars on their way to the Inner Sphere, Blakists are currently underground with hipster glasses and all that jazz.

I am also an RP nut, I think we will get along well. Do you perchance play MegaMek?

Edited by Zendric, 04 November 2011 - 01:43 PM.

#7 Hunter McGee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

Zendric,
Technically, they really weren't around in the actual novels and Tech manuals till VERY late in 3049 when the Clans started razing the Pirate strongholds in the deep periphery. Now of course we know that they were on the way, but nobody in the IS had ever heard of a Clan yet. and we have to suspend disbelief there to use the knowledge that the ISers had at the time... NO CLAN! Now the WOBies... What a joke! Underground losers lost in the back waters of the Free Worlds League. Once again, no external knowledge of their existence. ha ha ha

No I do not play MegaMek, but wouldn't mind giving it a try. And yes, I am a die hard RP NUT!!! Live the life, or play nintendo.

#8 Zendric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

Still, we need to represent ourselves in the next Mechwarrior game, dont we? We'll be running FRR until the Clans arrive.

#9 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Hunter,

We understand and respect that WoB did not outwardly exist at this time. Thus, our merc unit will likely not be outwardly Blakist, in the Word of Blake fashion. But based on the Btech canon, there were factions existing at this time, including the MD, which possibly was acting as a merc unit under other names. Thus, internally we will be Blakists, dedicates to the word of Jerome Blake, and working to develop his vision.

Signed,
The Magician

#10 BSanater

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationMonterey CA.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

I would be honored to join your group.

#11 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Greetings, BSanater -

Please visit our recruitment forum and post your application. Looking forward to hearing from you!

#12 Hunter McGee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

Sounds good folks. I understand the desire to play your Favorite group, and I applaud your determination to do so. You both even have the tie-in all wrapped up for the arrival of both the Clans and the WoB. (Looks around for Zeta Battalion of Wolf's Dragoons.) Battle on good Warriors. See you on the field of Glory.

#13 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

PS. Also we're playing BF3 as a group to kill some time before MWO ... so if you want to get to know us by playing something, well um, there we are.

#14 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

Due to a busted login mechanic, WordOfBlake.com was rebooted - if you had registered previously, you might want to do so again. Sorry! It should work better now.

#15 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

“True service to the Word comes only from complete devotion through combat.”

http://wordofblake.c...b50266799317066

#16 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

We area also now experimenting with MechWarrior: Living Legends.

Feel free to sign up at our forums, and hang out there and on our comms server to get to know us.

#17 jezebel

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

Everything has moved to http://www.smokejaguarreborn.com/ - returning to our roots. Sorry for the confusion

Edited by jezebel, 18 November 2011 - 09:42 AM.

#18 SquareSphere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationIn your clouds, stealing your thunder

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

I registered for your forums, but wanted to mention here that if ya'll want to scrim in MWLL the 12th and i'm sure many of the other mwll units would be interested.

#19 Nowan123

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

You guys! No nuking!
*shakes fist*
@MWLL: (as aTolyK) I will get to fight you guys?! ** YEAH!

#20 SquareSphere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationIn your clouds, stealing your thunder

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

Funny thing, our last match we only had 1 crit out of 5 rounds. Needless to say it was a very odd occurrence for us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users