Please Do Not Turn Into Blizzard....

4 replies to this topic

#1 SlyyFoxx

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

I understand that you want to make money as that is the point of the game, however please DO NOT turn into BLIZZARD and cater to the criers....

I understand that you read the forums and see nothing but tears, but please look at how many people are actually posting these tiers vs how many people actually play the game. You will find that the minority of players are the ones posting, but the majority of their posts are tears that flood into the jungle map....

Also when it comes to nurfing items, please do not go from one extreme to the other. This again is a Blizzard move that ruins the game for a vast majority of players who remain silent and just fade away.

i understand that tweaks need to be made, but do those tweaks slowly. After all when you are tweaking an engine, you don't slam on the gas to verify that it works, you give it a little bit of gas to make sure that it revs, and then more and more and more extra till it is just right. The same should be done with the tweaks in this game..

Also note that whereas the Gause rifle is doing amazing damage it does tend to break far more then it should. I would suggest if you want to limit the use of it. Putting on a minimum range like it is suppose to be.. Since this is a LONG range weapon, whereas the AC/20 is a CLOSE range weapon and should have a maximum distance which it does. It should hit like a truck at close range, and then taper off as it gets further away. So with that said, I agree with your upping the damage where it SHOULD be like on the table top, but disagree with your feel to cater to people who don't understand the game and want an I WIN button.

Again the point of this post is DON't BECOME BLIZZARD!!!!!

Thank you

A sleeping majority of metal...

#2 AtomicFrawg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 173 posts
  • LocationLafayette, La

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

And your expecting to get great responses in OT? ;)

#3 SlyyFoxx

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Interesting it got moved... I put this in the suggestion box....

Go figure...

#4 Dagnome

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 906 posts
  • LocationNew Hampster

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Maybe Blizzard is so successful because the only people pouring in money are the whiners? Someones gatta use mommas credit card.

#5 MEGABOT 5

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I want to be the master of the neckbeards

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users