A Sincere Apology To Baradul...

9 replies to this topic

#1 AureliusDean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWiarton, Canada

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

I am very sorry for my poor behaviour in your Twitch chat. My wife left me and I have been struggling with addiction issues; I just haven't been myself.

I humbly apologize for rambling to the point that you blocked me. Your MWO stream is constantly on in my house, I live alone and through the darkest hours of a Canadian winter your erudite commentary and dry wit were at times my only friends.

I hope you know how much you mean to some of us out here.

If I wasn't so broke I can't even pay attention I would be your biggest supporter.

Thank you for your commitment to the community. You are truly a scholar and a gentleman.

Best regards,
Dean RJ Collins

#2 McHoshi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

wtf.

Everytime i see a Barudul Build i lay rolling on the floor. Sry to say but it is as it is! Posted Image

#3 AureliusDean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWiarton, Canada

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:09 AM

Cut the guy a break, he runs builds his fans ask for, I have seen him spend 4 million cbills for a laugh on his stream. And I will reiterate I am very very sorry. I will bet he could smoke almost anyone on board one of his own builds.

#4 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

View PostAureliusDean, on 04 June 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

I am very sorry for my poor behaviour in your Twitch chat. My wife left me and I have been struggling with addiction issues; I just haven't been myself.

I humbly apologize for rambling to the point that you blocked me. Your MWO stream is constantly on in my house, I live alone and through the darkest hours of a Canadian winter your erudite commentary and dry wit were at times my only friends.

I hope you know how much you mean to some of us out here.

If I wasn't so broke I can't even pay attention I would be your biggest supporter.

Thank you for your commitment to the community. You are truly a scholar and a gentleman.

Best regards,
Dean RJ Collins

You have my prayers. It is amazing what our lives can become, what hells we can dwell in. Sometimes you can not see the bars when you are in a cage.

#5 Thrudvangar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:02 PM

View PostMcHoshi, on 04 June 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

wtf.

Everytime i see a Barudul Build i lay rolling on the floor. Sry to say but it is as it is! Posted Image

Hahahahaha :)

View PostAureliusDean, on 05 June 2018 - 06:09 AM, said:

Cut the guy a break, he runs builds his fans ask for, I have seen him spend 4 million cbills for a laugh on his stream. And I will reiterate I am very very sorry. I will bet he could smoke almost anyone on board one of his own builds.

Yeah and with all the money he makes with his awful stream, he buys another 6 millions and laughs...

#6 GamerPro4000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationSian

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

View PostMcHoshi, on 04 June 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

wtf.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I love his builds because not everyone is a try hard playing metas all the time. I for one enjoy mwo way more if I don't take it seriously and getting to learn the quirks and play style of each weapon system is fun.

OP, I hope your life gets better soon. I have an addiction myself also and that's playing videogames.

Edited by GamerPro4000, 20 June 2018 - 10:28 PM.

#7 zzoxx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 133 posts
  • LocationGermany - Eifel

Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:46 AM

Well Dean, stepping up and apologizing has my full respect. I hope you make it thru your hard times and wish you the best. I´m surely no "fanboy" of Baradul but it is pretty obvious that he is doing a lot for the community and he is bringing in fresh blood. He is pretty professional, steady, determined and disciplined in what he is doing by other standards than just builds that suck or don´t suck. You see it in his stream description. It´s about positivity. I´d rather enjoy 5 more Baradul´s than another tryhard- unfunning- drama- queen cursing at their teams and PGI and everybody and being a cynical ***** all the way. His kind of doing stuff in a positive manner and family friendly attracts a lot of negative people and trolls, bc the internet. But don´t be this guy. Too easy. Again, best of luck for you <0.

#8 GeminiWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 743 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:20 PM

Yeah I like Baradul as well, I watch his Daily Dose every night or while at the gym on the treadmill.

#9 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

You have my support, and good wishes that life evens out for you. Everyone goes through a rough time, some rougher than others. Divorce always sucks, as you are no longer with someone you once loved, no easy times there. Good luck.

#10 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,796 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:18 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 08 November 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

You have my support, and good wishes that life evens out for you. Everyone goes through a rough time, some rougher than others. Divorce always sucks, as you are no longer with someone you once loved, no easy times there. Good luck.

divorce is horrible to watch, you get to see a couple people who a few years before would die for eachother turn int a pair of josef goebbels type propagandists trying to knife each other in the back while the other isn't watching. seeing this kind of savagery from both of my siblings marriages has really turned me off to the concept.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users