Blaank/hunchback Follows Orders, Wants To Join

3 replies to this topic

#1 Blaank

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Had a match on forrest colony where a guy announced that he was part of a pre-made. I asked for orders and he said to guard d5 and e5. Stay out of LRM fire, stay out of long range guass fire, don't go into the water, don't get drawn out. I stood there during the match and we trashed one or two mechs that tried to come thorugh the pass, then some came around the left side and they didn't last either. They knew what they were doing. Sadly I don't remember any of their names. I know Archtype was in the game but don't know if he was part of the premade.

I'm offering to join this group if you want me. I'm not a dumbass and can follow orders just like I did then.

#2 Broceratops

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

For now, you can just get on the public teamspeak. You seem like a good sort! You don't even need a mic really, TS just ensures you'll drop with at least 4 people who will do more than 100 damage on average.

http://mwomercs.com/...e-chat-servers/

this thread has several public TS server you can join depending on what you are looking for.

Edited by Broceratops, 16 November 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#3 Blaank

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Turns out that's exactly what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you.

#4 Legend_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

http://www.the-bwc.com/

You can also apply to join us here at The BWC. We regularly run teams in our drops, have a capable bunch of drop leads who will keep you in the right direction and offer you tips and advice on how to improve your game.

If you've got any questions you can shoot me a PM otherwise head over to the link, into the forums and fill out an app.

We recruit across all time-zones and can cater for all play-styles from casual to serious competitive gaming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users