ISN News Flash

25 replies to this topic

#21 Paladyne

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationAndurien

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Naw the uniforms are just because we need looks outside of our mechs that are as good as we look on the field wading through the scrap that was our enemies

Edited by Paladyne, 04 November 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#22 Grayson Fokker

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

you know what, I hope they have social hubs, ie: galatea(mercenary's star) etc... where you can get out of your mech and socialize etc...

As much as I enjoy games like world of tanks and eve (to a lesser degree) the whole you are your ship/tank/mech can be a little to much sometimes.... Part of me still has a soft spot for the Earth and Beyond MMO that allowed you out of your ship to meet up with your fellow spacefarers and something similar would be really nice in this game

#23 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

View PostGrayson Fokker, on 04 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

you know what, I hope they have social hubs, ie: galatea(mercenary's star) etc... where you can get out of your mech and socialize etc...

As much as I enjoy games like world of tanks and eve (to a lesser degree) the whole you are your ship/tank/mech can be a little to much sometimes.... Part of me still has a soft spot for the Earth and Beyond MMO that allowed you out of your ship to meet up with your fellow spacefarers and something similar would be really nice in this game

you left out wing commander the first!

#24 Grayson Fokker

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

wow yeah definitely wing commander for having something to do outside of combat was cool, though I doubt they could get something that involved here in this game considering solo/mmo design differences... but a little out of vehicle explore/socializing would do this game a lot of justice; more so than a straight lobby/combat/lobby/rinse and repeat type affair.. here's hoping to be pleasantly surprised in the coming months with what they come up with

#25 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

I would kill for a recreation of the bar from Mechwarrior 1, complete with dude with cybernetic arm in the background.

(but with the cybernetic arm missing if you go to a bar anywhere in the FWL)

#26 Harrow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostGhost, on 03 November 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Posted Image
Lookin' good, FWL.

Almost makes you want to join...

...nah. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users