43 replies to this topic

#21 Naotaka

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Euro players, feel free to sign up ! I am one of your neighbours and we are growing into a healthy pool of Euro players with a great attitude.

#22 BumbaCLot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

New players, please feel free to come to the teamspeak server! I really want to get as many onboard as possible so we can have good 8 man groups once again!

#23 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAdelaide Australia

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

If your looking for a Very good and well organized HK unit in US and EU timezone, this is one of the best units to be apart of :rolleyes:

#24 solops

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSolaris City,Solaris VII

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

I enjoyed greatly Your1st Ghost Training Drops Learning Strategy And Tactics most important Teamwork! Im Proud To Be a Member And Looking Forward in Defeating our enemies on the Battllefield Bringing Honor to the Dragon!

#25 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

These lads, and lasses, are good warriors and friends- highly recommended.

#26 Zhiel

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

Looking forward to seeing you in our ranks! :P

#27 FullMetalJackass

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 255 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostZhiel, on 22 November 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

Solid group. Now you have no reason to continue to drop solo. Join the DCMS now! Would you like to know more?

Service guarantees citizenship

#28 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

I shotokan5 have played only for one true noble house kurita. After being given the honor of combat with the 1st Ghost it is who I wish to join and honor them with skills and life. If I your humble servant am worthy. shotokan5

#29 solops

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

View Postshotokan5, on 29 December 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

I shotokan5 have played only for one true noble house kurita. After being given the honor of combat with the 1st Ghost it is who I wish to join and honor them with skills and life. If I your humble servant am worthy. shotokan5

Welcome Brother!

#30 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

View Postsolops, on 29 December 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

Welcome Brother!

gunki Monagas an. No honor could be greater. Shotokan5 I look forward to fight for the Noble cause.

#31 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Just wanted to stop by and say K-wa.

#32 Rayspace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 191 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

A friendly bump for the 1st Ghost. If you want to be a part of the larger Kurita community then see your friendly neighborhood Yakuza for details!

Edited by Harusee, 31 December 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#33 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

is he real or on a black ops mission. I need to being old lol how to do sigs, writing properly in the forum. along if their is anything to do with my mech. how you have little avatars on TeamSpeak. Thanks last to solops the only one I can remember ,l had a great time and got my ecm atlas to work. except the 1 guy that did great. stole our kill boo Hoo. lol really he really was great.

#34 solops

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

View Postshotokan5, on 03 January 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

is he real or on a black ops mission. I need to being old lol how to do sigs, writing properly in the forum. along if their is anything to do with my mech. how you have little avatars on TeamSpeak. Thanks last to solops the only one I can remember ,l had a great time and got my ecm atlas to work. except the 1 guy that did great. stole our kill boo Hoo. lol really he really was great.

for the sigs you can get photoshop or get someone else to do it for you in the end like frank sinatra said do it your own way skip the Mercs stick with the Devs.

#35 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

If you want to learn this game the right way this is the place to be. They took me in as a brother and we love helping new players.

#36 Zphyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 703 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

We need more girls (and a topic bump)! I am feeling lonely here, being one of the few female voices around. Ladies, let's teach these fine gentlemen the art of merciless killing and pwning butts.

#37 AceTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • Location春日部市、埼玉県、日本; アメリカ: Arcadia, CA

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

Good to see someone picked up Shoto. Now we just need to get everyone ready for the Clans = )

#38 Rayspace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 191 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

1stghostlive will be broadcasting on Twitch TV on Monday nights at 8 p.m. central time. We will be on the House Kurita public teamspeak server and will be doing some drops and talking about mech loadouts and general game information. Come on out and watch our live stream or join in by dropping with us and fight with us or against us for fun!

You can find more information about the Teamspeak server and the 1st Ghost in general at 1stghost.org so stop by and visit with us!

#39 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

What's up Harusee! I caught some of your live stream the other day when you were running the Awesome, but was bummed that I couldn't ask to join as I was at work at the time. It was a great watch. I will keep an eye out for your group on the Kurita TS between group drops on the 9th server.

-k

#40 Rayspace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 191 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 25 February 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

What's up Harusee! I caught some of your live stream the other day when you were running the Awesome, but was bummed that I couldn't ask to join as I was at work at the time. It was a great watch. I will keep an eye out for your group on the Kurita TS between group drops on the 9th server.

-k

Thanks for checking out the stream! It is a work in progress but we have plans to expand it. Much like PGI and this game. Anyway, I still havent gotten my Awesome on the Alpine map but I look forward to another attempt!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users