wow its about time!! LOL

3 replies to this topic

#1 MystykOne

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

WX_Mystyk Urkhan_Packleader [MW4retired] here and i gotta say i am sooo pleased to see this game going to the online experience. i played this game with both of my children curled up on my lap. their first memories are of my lil madcat2 pounded the bejeezuz out of big lumbering mechs. while all safe on daddies lap. my son is now 15 and my lil girl is 11 and BOTH of them want to join me in thanking you for the return of a game to our universe that has provided so many years of enjoyment to me and mine. my brothers were both SaKhans in my clan and one of them was even our BattleMaster. this game in a big way took over our lives, not always in a good way mind you....40 straight hours playing mw4 can make any wife a little angry! LMAO but she understood as she was WX_HuntressMoon leader of my deadly female pilot cadre. we kicked drunken warrior butt all over the planets of the galaxy! LOL long after the public servers went down we hosted private dedicated servers. at least 4 of them in our clan alone. i finally had to quit the game because of health issues which turned out eventually to put my butt into a wheelchair with M.S. but im well medicated and in the mood to kickk sum metal butt!!! bring on the atlasses! LMAO the only thing that bums me out about this release is that my original pilot tag of Mystyk was taken so i had to fall back to my second choice.
i bow low to the developers....may your firstborns always be Warriors and may the sun always be at your back. thanx for this. my whole family thanks you!

#2 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

What he says? :(

#3 MystykOne

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

LMAO....just went online looking for any mention of the old clan and this is all i found http://www.mektek.ne...n-wolf-n-exile/
nice to see i am at least a little remembered......
i think i have the archived original website around here somewhere....will have to pull some of the action shots off to post here if that is ok
thanx
WX_Mystyk -Urkhan_Packleader [MWretired]
WX_HuntressMoon -Crown_Consort
WX_Sharpeye -Crown_Heir
WX_PickleBug -Crown_Princess
WX_Bohunter{XO} -SaKhan
WX_Stroker -SaKhan_BattleMaster
<S>

Edited by MystykOne, 09 May 2012 - 07:36 AM.

#4 WX Mystyk

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

just staking out ma old name....just in case....ya never know......maybe WX will live again....LMAO
if not well damn....ill just hafta join a corp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users