Not To Step On Toes Here

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sid Solis

• PipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

but is there going to be plans to put in real merc factions and have a merc system?

#2 Selfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationFlorida.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

There will be merc systems and factions. They're planning on implementing a lowest bid system for Mercenary groups to grab contracts on planets.

#3 Sid Solis

• PipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

i guess i should have defined my statement more, what i should have said was will there be premade merc factions to join and be able to pick up contracts.....don't get me wrong i enjoy the idea of a player runned merc group but at the same time i feel that for this being a causal game the only time i should really deal with player interaction is, contracts, tatics in the battle and further employment.

i've played all the mechwarriors for PC and playstation i even played the wizkids version of battletech and was the Kell hounds hell i still even have my 10,000 point army from the RP table top i played where we had just about every faction (clans included) and it felt great to be able to answer to no one but yourself.....from an RP stand point

#4 Krell Darkmoon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationDude, where's my Atlas?

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

New Players Start Here (Official) is a thread by the Devs that holds a lot of information about "What is current?" as well as "What is to be?"

As for very specifics about Mercs I don't think they've made it that far yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users