Something Strange

4 replies to this topic

#1 Menphis80

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

Excuse me, since I am a noob would like to know if others besides myself have noticed something strange playing against some people if the case is the only one to notice them or whether any improprieties such as using various little help are just a product of multiple coincidences due to some lack of playing time ago some said that certain little help did not exist a short time later were banned sixty account and for a while you lived in a kind of calm after the storm, is not it time to make clean again?

Edited by Menphis80, 02 January 2016 - 02:47 AM.

#2 Arnold J Rimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:03 PM

What?

#3 RedDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • LocationKurpfalz, Germany

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:07 PM

Punctuation marks. Use them.

#4 General Kaos

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:51 PM

so this epic warrior was using help and got himself rolled in it which would not be all bad except that his mate was a clanner which only doubled the trouble for both of them and then the moderator said that this was inconceivable and wrote the whole thing off as a pure coincidence which did not sit well with the OP which I can totally relate as I have had similar events happen to me but usually I am all alone in my ventures so all I can say about this is that yes maybe it is indeed time for a little forgiveness instead of a never ending bout of punishment and vengeance that never really serves its full purpose which is to even out the atrocities with the victories we can only hope that this will serve as a reminder to all of the folks out there that insist on using helps otherwise all is lost for sure for this game

TL/DR: LOL!!!!

#5 stun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

Put the crack pipe down

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users