#21 Rejarial Galatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostClaw55, on 11 May 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

Ashamed because I'd be a freeborn in clan society. Here I can at least have friends.
Oh, and I got here because of talent and strive. Not because I took on a star and was lucky enough to survive.

Lucky enough to survive? This is an odd concept. Sounds as if you fear death? Is this true Claw? Do you fear death? Quiaff? When I am lucky enough to die in my mech, my genes will be added to the pool for future warriors. I may even earn a few lines in The Remberence.

#22 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 12 May 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Lucky enough to survive? This is an odd concept. Sounds as if you fear death? Is this true Claw? Do you fear death? Quiaff? When I am lucky enough to die in my mech, my genes will be added to the pool for future warriors. I may even earn a few lines in The Remberence.
Your genes can not be added to the pool of your worthless clan if your genes are vaporized with the piece of tin clan mech you pilot. This thread was opened in the KURITA threads section for those that want to show some respect for KURITA. Please dont derail this thread with talk of the clans. Thank you very much.

#23 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

OOCly Yoseful, you obviously dont get RP and the fact that it goes cross thread. Heck there was EPIC RP on the Davion threads. So, all things being equal, if RP comes this way, and its clan on IS RP, then well, nothing says we cant. And for the record, I fly the DCMS banner ONLY until I can rejoin my true home. Clan Wolf.

#24 Princess79

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 32 posts
  • Location栃木県、日本 Tochigi-Ken, Japan

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

A Samurai is Loyal to the end. I pledge my spear to the Dragon!

#25 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

I am above and beyond Loyal to Clan Wolf. <OOC: I wish I was given the chance to just sign with the clan NOW instead of waiting until invasion when I figure they will be playable> The Dragon has my blade until then, with out question.

#26 Strikhedonia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 257 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 12 May 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

I am above and beyond Loyal to Clan Wolf. <OOC: I wish I was given the chance to just sign with the clan NOW instead of waiting until invasion when I figure they will be playable> The Dragon has my blade until then, with out question.

You dare speak treason to the Dragon by pledging your loyalty to some figment of your imagination! Insolent dog!

#27 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 12 May 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

OOCly Yoseful, you obviously dont get RP and the fact that it goes cross thread. Heck there was EPIC RP on the Davion threads. So, all things being equal, if RP comes this way, and its clan on IS RP, then well, nothing says we cant. And for the record, I fly the DCMS banner ONLY until I can rejoin my true home. Clan Wolf.
I dont begrudge any RP as I myself RP in threads all the time on my own site BUT I ask that you please do not RP in this particular thread is all. If you want to RP than please do so in a RP dedicated thread. In fact, if you want to RP, then open a thread just for that purpose and I myself would gladly join as well. The one thing the Clans and the Combine have in common is the sense of honor and respect... am I not right? And with you claiming the banner of WOLF, I should expect that the ONE true Clan :blink: would show the respect that the Drangon shows you and your Clan. There may come a day when those Jade Falcons and or Smoke Jaguars come knocking at either of our doors. I am not one to say ALL Clans will be or are as power hungry or barbaric as those two... am I right?

#28 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

To all the Combine loyalists here and for those that I one day may have the honor to be lance mates with... I thank you for your undying loyalty to The Dragon, The Combine and to her glorious people. (I bow to you all in respect)

#29 Bophades

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 53 posts
  • LocationAlshain Station, Snowbird Tavern. Draconis Combine

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hrm...clanners and mercs in my house forums....I sense shenannigins at work.

#30 Claw55

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationPlanet Robinson, Draconis March

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

I'll just be going then...

#31 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hate to say it Yoseful, but no thread is immune from the RP thing, nor this one. back to IC: Clan Wolf, a figment of my imagination? I would think the combine is a figment of yours!

ooc: this is gonna get ugly rp wise i think!

#32 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 12 May 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

Considering that we still have years away from the time in which Clan Wolf makes itself know to the IS If you were truely RPing a member of Clan Wolf currently in the IS, shouldn't you be well... trying to blend in and be as inconspicuous as possible? there are reasons the Wolfs Dragoons were set up after all, rather than just a group of scouts just showing up 'Oh Hi, were from the clans, here to scope out your bases and stuff, so our buddies can come in a blow em up and conquer your worlds, don't mind us."

None of us should know who this Clan Wolf is, and if you go sprouting off about them, especially if it's in statements of loyalty... well, we will find some very persuasive ways to ask a number of interesting questions about this so called Wolf Clan...

I'm sure the Dragon would just looooove an early warning about whats coming when we find one of these invaders to be hiding among our ranks. The Combine would make good use of the extra time to prepare for this 'unsuspected' surprise invasion... by a technologically superior foe.

I suggest if you want to RP openly as a Clanner, do it on the Clan fourms, in the IS houses... well, you would be better suited trying to awkwardly fit in while making subtle fumbles due to aspects of the culture your unfamiliar with.

On that note, while I serve as a mercenary my sword shall always belong to the Dragon (and I hope some day the No-Dachi makes it in game so I can swing that sword at other mechs!)

#33 Decision Paradox

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationWuerzburg, Germany

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostLt Trevnor, on 09 May 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

The Sheildwall has a special company for you. :rolleyes:

where are all those ronin when you need them.

#34 Trevnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSkjaldborg HQ, Rasalhague, Rasalhague Province[Canada]

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

View PostDecision Paradox, on 14 May 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

where are all those ronin when you need them.

Dead, and in the ground, where they belong. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lt Trevnor, 14 May 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#35 Decision Paradox

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationWuerzburg, Germany

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

View PostLt Trevnor, on 14 May 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Dead, and in the ground, where they belong. :rolleyes:

Right. Well. Let's just cry and run to comstar whenever we have problems.

#36 Trevnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSkjaldborg HQ, Rasalhague, Rasalhague Province[Canada]

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

View PostDecision Paradox, on 14 May 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

Right. Well. Let's just cry and run to comstar whenever we have problems.

We were fighting for our Independence long before Comstar or the Lyran's provided aid. They only gave us the 'mechs we needed, and some minor training. We can stand on our own. :rolleyes:

#37 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostKreisel, on 14 May 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Considering that we still have years away from the time in which Clan Wolf makes itself know to the IS If you were truely RPing a member of Clan Wolf currently in the IS, shouldn't you be well... trying to blend in and be as inconspicuous as possible? there are reasons the Wolfs Dragoons were set up after all, rather than just a group of scouts just showing up 'Oh Hi, were from the clans, here to scope out your bases and stuff, so our buddies can come in a blow em up and conquer your worlds, don't mind us."

None of us should know who this Clan Wolf is, and if you go sprouting off about them, especially if it's in statements of loyalty... well, we will find some very persuasive ways to ask a number of interesting questions about this so called Wolf Clan...

I'm sure the Dragon would just looooove an early warning about whats coming when we find one of these invaders to be hiding among our ranks. The Combine would make good use of the extra time to prepare for this 'unsuspected' surprise invasion... by a technologically superior foe.

I suggest if you want to RP openly as a Clanner, do it on the Clan fourms, in the IS houses... well, you would be better suited trying to awkwardly fit in while making subtle fumbles due to aspects of the culture your unfamiliar with.

On that note, while I serve as a mercenary my sword shall always belong to the Dragon (and I hope some day the No-Dachi makes it in game so I can swing that sword at other mechs!)

Clan invasion begins as soon as 2013 iirc. which means, IF they give clans as an option, and open up even ONE clan as a faction, they would in fairness have to open them all.

#38 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 14 May 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Clan invasion begins as soon as 2013 iirc. which means, IF they give clans as an option, and open up even ONE clan as a faction, they would in fairness have to open them all.

I fail to see how this affects that it's currently Mon. May 14, 3049. Well, it will be Tuesday May 15 by the time I make this post, but still... you get my point, we're supposed to be in the dark about the clans till August, 3049. I expect Clans will be a faction you can join when that time comes, but for the next 3 months, everyone in the IS should be in the clueless about them, and I'm quite certain your Khan would have your hide for spoiling the surprise. That is, if the Dragon hasn't already peeled it off of you in an effort glean as many of their secrets as we can out of you before they arrive.

View PostLt Trevnor, on 14 May 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

We were fighting for our Independence long before Comstar or the Lyran's provided aid. They only gave us the 'mechs we needed, and some minor training. We can stand on our own. :D

And so as the Dragon decreed you have it. It is due to the Dragon's gracious wisdom that you have your 'free' nation. It is now a matter of Honor for the Combine that your small Republic survive, we did fight the Ronin War on your behalf, after all. Do not forget, the greater Draconis Combine acted with honor and bought you your 'freedom' with the blood of our own warriors.

Edited by Kreisel, 14 May 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#39 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

View PostKreisel, on 14 May 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Considering that we still have years away from the time in which Clan Wolf makes itself know to the IS If you were truely RPing a member of Clan Wolf currently in the IS, shouldn't you be well... trying to blend in and be as inconspicuous as possible? there are reasons the Wolfs Dragoons were set up after all, rather than just a group of scouts just showing up 'Oh Hi, were from the clans, here to scope out your bases and stuff, so our buddies can come in a blow em up and conquer your worlds, don't mind us.&quot;

The dragon will always welcome those that would wield the sword in its protection or for its furry :)

#40 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 13 May 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

Hate to say it Yoseful, but no thread is immune from the RP thing, nor this one. back to IC: Clan Wolf, a figment of my imagination? I would think the combine is a figment of yours!

ooc: this is gonna get ugly rp wise i think!
I guess I was wrong to think you might have some honor and respect in that this in not a clan RP thread. Besides if you are playing the "I'm clan wolf and only playing as a kuritan to be a spy..." you are failing miserably and should either have said you were wolfs dragoons or probably ghost bear or smoke jaguar as a wolf spy really would not be in combine space. You are way off target my friend. I think the wolf spy's are over in FFR and or Steiner space.

Edited by Yoseful Mallad, 15 May 2012 - 06:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users