4 replies to this topic

#1 Slater01

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 430 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

Looking to join House Davion? Not sure which group is right for you?
Welcome to the Federated Suns New Recruit Application Postings Page, or “Hiring Hall”
Reply to this post with your details and have a House Davion group choose you! Please include the following -

Callsigns other than your MWO name if applicable: I was Dirk Ironside in MW4

Availability
Timezone: EST
Time & Days: evenings & weekends
Average Hours/Week: 8

About You
Playstyle: Defensive
Preferred Role(s): LRM Support & Juggernaut
Experience: MW4 & MWO Open Beta

Looking For
Dedication: (how casual or hardcore of play style are looking for in a group?)
Battletech Lore: (are you looking to roleplay? group must be fans of the lore? don't care)
Other: (looking for females only, must live in parents basement, whatever else your looking for)

FYI
What are the current House Davion groups?
http://mwomercs.com/...-regiment-list/
How is joining a group that supports a Great House going to benefit me?http://mwomercs.com/...munity-warfare/

Edited by Slater01, 26 November 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Rotiart_Drol

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 28 posts
  • LocationEaglesham

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

so..uhhhh how do i join!

#3 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostEpickzilla, on 25 November 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

so..uhhhh how do i join!

PM Sent

#4 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

Availability
Timezone: EST
Time & Days: evenings
Average Hours/Week: 8 Roughly, will be more in the future

About You
Playstyle: Defensive, Ambush
Preferred Role(s): LRM Support & Juggernaut
Experience: MW4 & MWO Open Beta, MW2 Netmech/Mercnet on Kali, and zone in way too many different leagues from MW2-4.

Looking For
Dedication: Casual hardcore if that can be a term. My Wife and I are sharing a computer right now and we have just moved and still trying to get setup. She does most of her work at night and now that I am retired from the Army she's bringing home a bigger pay check lol. We will have a second computer soon once we finish getting setup and I will be able to play on a more consistant basis after the kids go to bed. When I do play I believe every drop is a learning experience and treat it like the game was out of beta and we are moving on some Snakes before the assault to Black Luthien

Battletech Lore: Light lore I guess, I do want to be part of a unit that does follow cannon actions as much as possible like there was during MW2-4 in the big gaming leagues. Found some great friends from back during those days.
Other: Im looking for a unit that belives in teamwork, strategy, and communication. In the Army it was Shoot, Move, Communicate KILL and I belive that transfers over very well. Give your 3 D's and proceed to lay down an overwhelming response in fire on your way through the enemy. I have played since MW2 under various names, Brian Wolf, Locke, Blade, and was part of many different units through out my history and I would say working with KH ReD DoG to bring down the ERM and reform the Star League as Merc units with the Fed Suns was one of the greatest moments of my Career.

#5 Michael Bross

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Availability
Timezone:EST
Time & Days: Any
Average Hours/Week: 8+

About You
Playstyle: As needed by unit.
Preferred Role(s): As needed by deployment.
Experience: Any B-Tech game ever created except the Xbox garbage and clickytech.

Looking For
Dedication: Greater than casual, less than total life ending marriage to the game.
Battletech Lore: Group must be knowledgeble of B-Tech.
Other: Looking for a group that works well together over voice comms and is also interested in improving the game and keeping it true to its Battletech origins.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users