Ooc Obrian Chronicle

25 replies to this topic

#21 cmopatrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationa 45 tonner on patrol...

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

I'm off for a couple of days, so I have gotten two updates out and may get another one before I'm back to too little time. This is just an fyi so you make sure you don't skip one or two by accident.

#22 cmopatrick

• 1,026 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

well, I'm sure some of you have guessed that I'm busy doing something, but now I can say for certain, we are buying a house (it closes next Wednesday). I'll probably be scarce for another three or four weeks before there is much happening in the OBrian Chronicle, but it will return when this craziness dies down a bit. Who knows, I may even get an update out in the mean time, but I don't want anyone to count on it.

#23 cmopatrick

• 1,026 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

Yes, it has been a while. The O'Brian Chronicle is back, though again, it is kinda the lesser project right now. Thanks for all of you who have taken the time to encourage me to pick it back up. I would guess we are about two thirds of the way to the finale. Yeah, I'm writing and RPing pretty heavy on SC related forums, but I'll try to get this going enough to get to the conclusion before too awfully long.

Again, thanks for reading the OC. I'm glad so many of you enjoy it.

#24 MaidenTy1

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

It's a great story, please keep it up. I started reading without realising it wasn't finished. NOW I NEED THE ENDING! :rolleyes:

#25 cmopatrick

• 1,026 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

@MaidenTy1: Thanks for the encouragement, I'm glad you are enjoying it. :lol:

#26 cmopatrick

• 1,026 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'm still pretty heavy into the SC stories I'm working on, but I'm also trying to get back into the spirit of the O'Brian Chronicle again. Hope I haven't lost too many of my old readers with the long wait, I'll try to pick up the posting pace to something a little more reasonable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users