A Few Good Mechwarriors...

2 replies to this topic

#1 IceFyre

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

I am looking for a Few Good Mechwarriors to build a Special Operations Capable Lance within an established company that is part of a well known (and well thought of) Inner Sphere Merc Regiment. This Lance will be able to operate effectively without support from others when called for as well as functioning as an integral component of a 12 man team. Specifically, I am looking for individuals possessing a certain level of maturity who like to play hard, win and have a good time doing it. Slots that need to be filled include an indirect fire artist running an Assault or Heavy LRM boat. Consideration also given to effective direct fire support maestros that can maneuver to coordinate fire. Also looking for a light killer with pit bull ferocity to play guard dog. Lastly and perhaps most important I need a gifted light pilot to scout, lock and call fire while staying alive. All prospective pilots should be capable in multiple roles as needed. We do not specify meta builds, you run what works for you to fulfill the role.

You have the opportunity to help create and be a part of an Elite Special Team operating as part of an exceptionally fun and laid back company (good people & no drama) that is in turn part of one of the biggest merc units in MWO. If interested message me directly with your qualifications and we'll go from there.

Edited by IceFyre, 12 September 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#2 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

...So...basically, you're trying to start your own Merc Unit, but you want to keep it small/Lance sized?

I wish you the best of luck! :)

o7 from The Wolf Brigade

#3 IceFyre

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:10 AM

Actually it's a case of rebuilding an existing lance into something legendary. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users