List of Clan Mechs Circa (3050) Inner Sphere Invasion.

63 replies to this topic

#61 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

View PostKyryos, on 26 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Damn I would definitely buy a Hero Kodiak. Kodiak is one of my favorite mechs besides Highlander.

1up for Kodi

#62 bigbangattack

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCIMOHAY

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:06 PM

is annihilator is clan? i though it was inner sphere

#63 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

You know, I have always wondered with the Clan Firemoth (IS designation - 'Dasher') has not been included in MWO - if that were ever introduced in the game, I think it would revolutionise light 'Mech warfare. But just keep the MASC system out of the game, or at least tone down it systems limit when it comes to how much extra speed it can give the 'Mech.

#64 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

View Postbigbangattack, on 26 April 2016 - 09:06 PM, said:

is annihilator is clan? i though it was inner sphere

Yes, it is an Inner Sphere 100 ton 'Mech, manufactured in 3048, so in terms of gameplay in MWO, it is pretty much still a relatively new 'Mech, so I am not surprised it has not been added to the game yet. Or, if it will not be included in MWO, I do hope it will be one of the 'Mechs to make it into the new MechWarrior: 5 Mercenaries game that is supposedly being released next year. I would take the Annihilator over the Atlas any day, even though its design does look like it was designed by someone who vomited up their lunch, looked down into the toilet and thought "Hey, what a great idea of a 'Mech!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users