4 replies to this topic

#1 XvDraxvX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 298 posts
  • LocationEscondido CA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

I recently downloaded SSW to start building mechs for a friends TT game.

I was looking for a database i could import into SSW that would provide base specifications of most if not all the Mech's from the TRO's.

This way i can print them out for him as enemy mechs, or use them as a base for the players to modify in case they are taken as salvage.

Any suggestions?

#2 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

megamek might be better for what you are doing, or if you are really into it, try MechHQ, it is released by the same people, however it allows full tracking of mechs, personnel, and campaigns. it even allows customization of mechs in case of damage

#3 Slade Deleportas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

On the download page for SSW there is what you are looking for. I think it's called Master or something? Has every 'Mech they are allowed to release for free right now (newer TRO's/Record sheets aren't allowed for a certain period of time, etc.)

#4 Kobold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,930 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

View PostSlade Deleportas, on 26 November 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

On the download page for SSW there is what you are looking for. I think it's called Master or something? Has every 'Mech they are allowed to release for free right now (newer TRO's/Record sheets aren't allowed for a certain period of time, etc.)

Go here: http://www.solarissk...s.com/downloads

Scroll down and you will see "SSW Master.zip". Extract it into a separate folder.

Then in SSW, when you use "Open Mech" SSW will ask you what directory to use. Select the SSW Master directory that you just extracted.

#5 XvDraxvX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 298 posts
  • LocationEscondido CA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Thanks for all the info! I am at work right now so i cant download it to my work PC, but when i get home i will give it a shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users