Weekly Screenshot 27!

24 replies to this topic

#21 Suicidal Idiot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

View Postverybad, on 29 November 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

(and I've seen games with 2 to 4 Wangs on BOTH teams)

A day or so after the Wangs came out, I was on a team of 8 Wangs. Our opponents only had 6 or so.

I can't find the screenshot, but we all lined up for the pic, before blowing the crap out of each other.

#22 Bushwacked

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

View PostOdanan, on 29 November 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

Where is the Orion concept art??

About the hero mech, it is cool and I will probably buy it... But please, consider adding "real" hero mechs. There are lots of canon designs out there that people would be much more happy to pilot than plain new creations. Some examples:

--------------------------------------
Jenner JR-7K Samuli (XL Engine, Ferro Fibrous)

LA 2e (2 medium lasers)
LT
CT
H
RT
RA 2e, 1m [probably 2m] (2 medium lasers, LRM15)

--------------------------------------

I made a variant of this one using my founders jenner but you could do it with the JR7-K
i used the lrm 10 instead of the 15 fully upgraded with endo fero and xl engine.

#23 Maebus

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

View PostLevi Porphyrogenitus, on 29 November 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

I still think a Hero GeoAvanti's Caesar would have been a much more interesting choice for a Cataphract variant.

Also, it seems super hard to make out the Cameron Stars.

While i agree with the Archangel hero mech it didn't get put together until 3055 at least and since we're rocking a 1:1 timeline we're in for a little wait. Personally i'm stoked for the next couple of years and can't wait for that big shindig on that little republic planet in a couple of years...

Now for hero mechs i'm praying to the game gods that we see the Widowmaker or Pryde's Pride. Doesn't get much more heroic or badass imo.

#24 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

while I will probably get this mech for its hard point structure... i am not impressed with its skin. It looks ugly and I can only hope that we aill be able to change the skins on Hero mech soon too.

#25 Suicidal Idiot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

View PostYoseful Mallad, on 01 December 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

while I will probably get this mech for its hard point structure... i am not impressed with its skin. It looks ugly and I can only hope that we aill be able to change the skins on Hero mech soon too.

Beauty is only skin deep, but Ugliness goes to the bone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users