Impossible To Hit Lights... Beating The Horse Again.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dudeman3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 520 posts
  • LocationMom's Basement

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Figured i'd just say,

when was it acceptable to aim blatantly in front of a mech as a "work around" to a HUGE problem for a game?? (was shooting a stationary jenner, and none dmg was ever calculated... then he de-headed me with all 6 of his ML)

How about the next time someone performs open heart surgery, you can tell the surgeon its acceptable to leave foreign debris in the chest cavity when hes complete. lol, seriously though.

I know they're working on the issue (or say they are) from the ground up, so can we get a rough estimate to when I should log back in to play???

Some matches the de-sync isn't too bad... but other games its flat out broke. The inconsistency is more aggravating than the problem itself, actually.

so can we get a "rough" idea to when well see improvement?? (not this, we touched up non-sense, but an actual IMPROVEMENT)

#2 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Soon

Edited by Dagger6T6, 01 December 2012 - 05:37 PM.

#3 Zero Neutral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,107 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

no.

#4 Sifright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom, High Wycombe

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostDudeman3k, on 01 December 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

Figured i'd just say,

when was it acceptable to aim blatantly in front of a mech as a "work around" to a HUGE problem for a game?? (was shooting a stationary jenner, and none dmg was ever calculated... then he de-headed me with all 6 of his ML)

How about the next time someone performs open heart surgery, you can tell the surgeon its acceptable to leave foreign debris in the chest cavity when hes complete. lol, seriously though.

I know they're working on the issue (or say they are) from the ground up, so can we get a rough estimate to when I should log back in to play???

Some matches the de-sync isn't too bad... but other games its flat out broke. The inconsistency is more aggravating than the problem itself, actually.

so can we get a "rough" idea to when well see improvement?? (not this, we touched up non-sense, but an actual IMPROVEMENT)

about 6 months. once they finish hiring the guy who will end up working on it..

They are still advertising for their 'lead' network engineer/programmer

So it will be At least two to three weeks after he is brought on board to plan out what he is going to code to take into account possible future game play features to avoid redundant code pathing so he wont have to gut his current work and start from scratch, before he will even be able to start working on a solution...

Unless they just cowboy up a fix. in which case a month or two from when they hire the guy.

Edited by Sifright, 01 December 2012 - 05:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users